21.

Taehyung: "what are you doing here?"

Jimin: "i got invited by jisoo".

Everyone was silent.. the room got filled with tension..

Jisoo: "what's the problem Taehyung.. he belongs to us, anyways Chim please take a seat"

Of course Jisoo had to take another free seat next to Seunghoon and Jimin found no other place than sit right beside me. Taehyung across from me and Jimin next to me.. FML!

Jimin: "you look beautiful mina.. and btw i got you this gift.. " - He gave me the pink box and the flowers

Mina: "thank you, that wasnt necesarry though"

Jimin: "yes ofc it is. i mean it's your babyparty"

Taehyung was just silently observing us..He didnt say a word.. i guess he didnt want to make a scene. It was surprising he could hold himself back though..

Jungkook: "HEY YO IT'S TIME FOR THE CAKE RIGHT"

Jin: "yes yes let's bring the cake"

It was obvious that the guys tried to lighten up the mood.. Jin brough the cake and gave everyone a piece of it.

The cake was so good i forgot everything for a moment

The cake was so good i forgot everything for a moment.. there was seariously no one who could beat Jin with baking and cooking.

Jimin put his arm around me: "seems like you really enjoy the cake.."

Mina: "yes i do..  Jin you did a great job " even though i actually would have no problem with jimin's arm around me right in this moment i just felt uncomfortable since Taehyung didnt stop staring at us.

All of a sudden Namjoon stood up and opened the karaoke machine.. he just started singing 'Butterfly' by himself. We all looked at him in surprise. WTF is going on.. i couldnt hold myself and i started laughing.

Yoongi went next to Namjoon took the mic away and tried himself with 'I need you'. It was surprising that our ears didnt start to bleed.

Everyone started singing having fun.. it was just awesome until...

Jimin decided to sing a song for me.. 'Serendipity'.. he has an angle like voice and i was really touched.. but someone else was not happy about this whole scenario.  He ended the song with kissing my cheek and Taehyung's face was literally burning.

Tae: "what do you think you are doing?"

Jimin: "why? what's the problem"

Tae: "jimin dont fuck me up.. your doing too much"

Jimin: "i seariously want to know why does this matter to you?"

Tae: "it matters to me, since that's my child in her belly."

Jimin: "we all know that Taehyung but still she's not your girlfriend so.."

Tae: "i dont care man stop that bullshit"

Jimin: "dude listen you had your chances you fucked up way to many times.. so that's why i took my chance now.. get used to it bro you'll see my face more often in the future"

Taehyung: "mina what is this shit! You told me you're just hanging out with him now all of a sudden you're in a relaitionship?"

Jimin: "so what? arent you in a relaitionship as well? You can date someone else but she's not allowed too? wtf is wrong with you"

Namjoon: "guys come on dont fight! at least not today"

Jimin: "i'm not fighting i just dont understand taehyungs problem"

Yoongi: "taehyung behave!!!!.. at least for mina's baby party"

Taehyung was silent he suddenly kicked one of the tables out of anger..

Hoseok: "tae wtf!!!!"

Taehyung: "I'm leaving enjoy this fucking party with you're boyfriend mina!!!!"  - He took his jacket and left the restaurant

Tears were starting to fall down my cheeks.. Jimin came to hug me.

Jimin: "i'm sorry that something like this happend again.."

------------------------

heyy..

idk how i manage to write all these chapters during work... wow my boss would be so proud of me if he knew lol

 wow my boss would be so proud of me if he knew lol

have a nice day :)

xoxo nana