Chapter 27: Enter the Lopunny

Start from the beginning

"O-Of course. You can take that empty seat located at the back of that Lucario over there." The Floatzel pointed his finger towards the seat behind Lucas.

Lizzie quietly walked while the guys stared at her maliciously, although she did enjoy the attention she's getting as a little smirk formed on her face. However, when she passed by the Lucario, he didn't react and stare at her like the rest of the guys as she stopped in her tracks and stared at him in the eye.

"Why aren't you reacting at all?" She asked loudly and slammed her palms onto his table and leaned towards his face.

"Huh? What do you mean?" A surprised Lucas asked.

"Sadly, my friend here doesn't share the same feeling we all have towards you, my angel." The Lickylicky intervened.

"Oh, that can be arranged." Lizzie said as she leaned closer to his face and then smirked at him before she backed off and went towards her seat while taking a glance at the Leafeon and Glaceon.

"NO! WHY IS IT ALWAYS LUCAS?" One of the boys was enraged and shouted.

"Yeah! No fair! Why does Lucas always get the girls?" The Absol added.

"You already have the Eevee sisters! And now her?"

"This is madness!"

The boys continued to rant and curse the Lucario, staring at the poor, innocent boy as if they're already sending death threats to him until the Floatzel slammed his palm against his table, silencing the whole class in an instant.

"Now that's settled, Laurice, you can seat behind that Leafeon." He pointed towards the empty seat behind Lily as he quietly walked towards it, as the girls he passed by swooned over by his fragrant smell and handsome looks.

He sat down quietly and leaned forward…

"Nice to meet you ladies." He said, referring to the two sisters.

"You girls must also know me, but since I'm new to this place, can you take care of me please?" He whispered to them

"No we don't." Those words came out from Lily's mouth as she didn't even look at the Lopunny in the face.

"Eh?" Laurice felt like some pieces of his heart and ego shattered.

"You haven't heard of me? The great Laurice, the singing sensation, heartthrob and winner of the 2009 Pokemon Idol?"

"No, sorry…" Gloria replied with an innocent smile on her face.

"No way…" Laurice backed away and tried to recompose himself after what they had just said.

'That can't be right, every girl must have known or heard about me. They probably just forgot about me, that's right. Amnesia… Yeah, those two must have a poor memory span. Why am I worried about that? They'll remember me, eventually.' He said in his mind and felt content.

"Okay class, let's all head to the gym. And this time, we're doing double battles." Mr. Fisher said and motioned the class to leave the classroom as they all stood up and went outside.

"What's with the big idea?" Lucas whispered to the Lickylicky and hit his arm with his elbow.

"Oh, sorry about that." Lee replied with an innocent look on his face, as if he felt nothing from the Lucario's hit.

"So, how'd you know about Lorica?" Gloria, along with Lily, joined the two and asked.

"About that… I've met her way way back."

FLASHBACK

"Hey, old friend. Long time no see." A tall and huge Lickylicky, wearing a big, formal attire, an eyepiece and sporting a curved moustache, said to his friend and his hand.