The end

Driving to Jaden's town was the best road trip I have ever been on. We talked so much about each other. Learned so much about each other.

He told me about how he never knew his father but he never really minded and he doesn't because his mom gave him all the love he ever needed. That was one of the reasons why they were so close. It was always just the two of them. Him and his mom. He told me about the best times of his childhood and how he always caused trouble and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you sure Tyler's mom won't mind?"I asked after sometime. Jaden had informed me that we would be staying in Tyler's house. He was going to sign some papers for the selling of his house since he couldn't live there on his own and some renovations were already being made.

"Nope. She's the most chill person. I sent so much time with her she feels like a second mother to me."He said with a smile on his face.

I don't know when I fell asleep but the sun shining directly into my face woke me up. That and someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in front of what looked like a field. It was beautiful. The only thing I could see was green grass and tall trees.I looked beside me and found Jaden staring at me with a small smile on his face.

"Stop staring," I said and his smile widened.

"Stop me," he said smirking

I giggled looking in front of us "Are we here?"

"Yeah "he answered looking forward "I just want to introduce you to someone. I hope it won't be weird."

"Okay," I said as I looked at him. He seemed unsure of what he was about to do so I put my hand on his shoulder in an attempt to make him know it was okay.

He nodded and he opened his door and as I did the same.

We walked for a bit and as we approached a gate I hadn't noticed before, I realized we were at the cemetery.

I didn't know how to feel. I knew it was his mom and I knew how hard this topic is always hard for him and I appreciated this gesture more than I could say.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile, "Come on" he said as he put a hand on my lower back and directed me forward.

We stopped at a headstone and I looked down to see the words and I immediately knew it's where his mother was laid to rest.

Looking at Jaden he seemed so vulnerable to be here and somehow still strong at the same time.

"Hey mom "he whispered "sorry I haven't visited for so long. It's just you know, a new school and new things" he looked at me and I gave him a small smile.

"I brought someone to meet you. You would have been so happy to meet her. She's so amazing and beautiful"

Jaden had a smile as he said this but my heart was beating so fast, my mind unable to comprehend what he was saying about me. I mean, he was the amazing one, and beautiful, well handsome. Very handsome.

"So, I wanted to do this days ago but I knew it would be more special if I did it here and you witnessed it "he added, and with a smile on his face, turned to me.He held both my hands and intertwined them with his.

"M," he said slowly "will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't know what was happening. I wasn't expecting this. My breath caught in my throat and so I just nodded.

He giggled "Am gonna need you to use your words baby"

Ooh damn!

"Yeah, yes, of course" I whispered

He chuckled as he brought one of his hands behind my neck and kissed me. He pinched my hip and I gasped immediately opening for him and he explored every corner of my mouth. Every time Jaden kissed me it was always so amazing and now that we were official it felt even more amazing and special. Is this what heaven feels like? Just then, someone cleared their throat behind him and we separated.

"As much as I would like to continue watching this, I don't think the old man behind me is happy with you two."

It was Tyler with a huge smirk on his face. I looked behind him and saw the man shooting daggers at us. Well, I don't blame him.

"Hey M, welcome to the town," Tyler said as he walked closer and gave me a hug then did a bro hug with Jaden, who didn't seem a bit flustered for those few hot moments.

"What are you doing here?" Jaden asked

"I live here," Tyler said smiling and Jaden glared at him "I was at the grocery store and saw your car and figured you must be here. Let's go, mom has been cooking so much food for you both."Tyler giggled as he led the way back to the car.

We got into the car and about two minutes later, we pulled into a beautiful house, and even before Jaden could kill the engine, Tyler was out and opening the door for me.

We entered and immediately a beautiful woman came into the living room, an apron around her waist.

"Oooh, my "she beamed "you must be Marissa .You are so beautiful dear," she said giving me a tight hug.

"Okay, auntie please don't kill her" I giggled as Jaden spoke behind me.

"Oh shut it come here," she said pulling Jaden in a hug and he looked like he wanted to be doing anything else than that.

"Come now kids, there is so much food and Marissa am going to give you so many stories about Jaden. They are really good and embarrassing."

I chuckled as Jaden rolled his eyes putting his hand around my waist as we walked into the dining room.

We sat down and as we ate and laughed, I saw Jaden truly enjoying himself. And right there in Tyler's house, I realized that I really loved him. I realized that all the things we have been through, though they were not all good, it is what brought us together.

I saw him look down at me and at that moment I knew it was true and so I said it.

"I love you" I whispered looking at him, and a wide smile overtook his face.

"I love you more princess" he whispered back.

He leaned down and kissed me as I heard Tyler and his mom clapping and giggling. We broke the kiss and I chuckled as he kissed me on the forehead.

"It's you and I forever M." he whispered and I nodded with a big smile on my face.

I couldn't explain how happy I felt. It was him and I forever.

In the end, we truly were and are Better Together.

*********

OMG!! It is finally the end guys.

Thank you so much. For your votes and your comments and all the support, you have given this story. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Love youuu!