Love

"Babe"

"Love"

"Sweetheart"

This dream was so beautiful. Someone was whispering, so lovingly and softly while kissing me all over my face and i wished i could live in this dream forever. Their hands were soothing the scalp of my hair ,then the hands went to my things squeezing tightly. I shivered.I could feel the hands go up, up,up into the shirt i was wearing to sleep.It felt so good.Too good.Then they stopped and i whined.

"P..please,don't stop."

Then i heard a deep laugh.A laugh that was not in my dreams.A laugh that sounded like that of a boy i liked way too much.A laugh of a boy who there was no way he could be in my room right now.

"Princess,wake up" i felt a peck on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and found a handsome face,with beautiful eyes,a smirk on his face,hovering over me.Jaden.

"If you don't want me to stop,you should probably be awake so i can look at your face as you enjoy it."He whispered,pressing his thumb on my bottom lip.

"Wh..what?"i whispered back.

"You know,continue what we started.Oh well,what i started since i was doing all the work but i don't mind."He smirked.

That was when i realized what he was talking about .It was not dream.He was the one doing all those things with his..his strong hands and i had enjoyed it.I was not going to admit that to him.

I sprung out of bed faster than i ever thought possible and went into my bathroom ,as Jaden laughed so much and i could hear his laughter follow me as i closed the bathroom door.

Shit! that was embarrassing and hot.So hot.If he ever did that when i was awake ,i don't know.. Okay,Pause.Focus on the embarrassment.

"Princess" i heard him chuckling and i could tell he was leaning on the bathroom door.

"We have to go babe it's a long drive"

"G..go?go where?" i asked stuttering like an idiot.

He chuckled"Remember, you agreed to go with me today?"

"Oh..yeah,yeah, let me take a shower. I will be right out."I had not forgotten but waking up to see the boy you like hovering over you ,can mess with anyone's head.

"Okay ,i will be waiting out here for you babe."

Babe..did he say babe? Are we like together now?Should i ask him?

I know i'm in love with Jaden.I cannot deny it or even hide it from myself.I never wanted to admit it before,but with all the jealousy i had when he was with Maisie i knew it was not just a simple crush.I love him.That scares me.Scared he doesn't feel the same way.He is the only person i have ever felt such a connection with.I didn't think i ever would.I was not looking for love.I wasn't even thinking about falling in love.But, i found him and i was not letting go .

I finish taking a shower and realise the dilemma am in.I had not picked any clothes when i rushed into the bathroom.And Jaden was out there.Embarrassment, here i come.I opened the door peeping into my room but he wasn't there.I go into my closet,take some jeans and my favourite top and dress up, not wanting to make Jaden wait for long.

As i walked down the stairs i could hear laughter coming from the kitchen and that is when i realised my mistake.My mom was in the house.Those two were getting pretty comfortable with each other and i know my mom,she would spill all my secrets and embarrassing moments.

"Honey" my mom smiled as i entered "Why didn't you tell me you and your boyfriend were going to his home town today?"

"Uhhhh...."i stammered.How much had they shared with each other?

"It's your loss"she added,her smile widening" i would have prepared you guys some snacks for the drive.It's too late now.Jaden tells me you're in a hurry. Sit down and have breakfast.So,Jaden, as i was saying"she continued as i sat down.

"She was crying so hard ,because the tooth was still under her pillow and she thought she had done something to make the tooth fairy mad"

My jaw dropped.How could she?

"Mom"i shouted "why.. why would you tell him that story?"

She giggled" What?we were waiting for you to come down.Did you expect us to just be silent?"

"No, but don't tell him that story.I was five."

"I think it's a beautiful story"Jaden said chuckling.

"Shut up"i said narrowing my eyes at him.

They just laughed at me and mom started talking about her patients and explaining to Jaden what her work entails.

I looked at Jaden as he listened intently and laughing even though my mom jokes were not that funny.I loved their interaction.I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my...well, whatever he was.But the fact that my mom liked him and they were getting along so well,was something i appreciated .

"Mom,we have to go "i told her after telling her fifth or was it sixth,story to Jaden.

"Ofcourse "she said as we all stood and she walked us to the door.

"Just remember kids if you do anything ,remember to use"

"No..no, please just stop"i cut her off.

"What?"she asked "Honey, i just want you to be careful"

"Nothing will happen,mom"

"Am just saying if something happens"she insisted.

"Byee" I shouted as i shut the door and i could hear her laughing.So embarrassing.I looked at Jaden and he was smiling and i could tell he was doing his best not to laugh.

"Shut up" i said scowling

"Shut me up" he said ,widely smiling,as he opened the passengers door for me.And i did.Shut him up.I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down.I placed my lips to his and kissed him.He seemed surprised before he relaxed and kissed me back so passionately as if he had been waiting for this to happen.I know i had.I bit his bottom lip and i heard him groan.That was when i had an idea.Take revenge for what he had done to me in my room.I took my hand from around his neck and put it under his shirt squeezing and feeling him up.I heard him groan again.I pulled back and then sat in the opened passenger door.

"Let's go.We don't want to be late" i said sweetly as he glared down at me.

He went to the driver's side and opened his door.

"You can't do that"he said frowning.

"Do what? I didn't do anything."

"That M..making me"he hesitated.

"Making you what?"i asked smiling.He looked at me narrowing his pretty eyes at me.

"Nothing" he said as i smirked and he started the car.

*******

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.Please vote and comment.