Her

Jaden P. O. V.
*
This girl is getting on my nerves. Who the hell does she think she is? She keeps trying to challenge me every chance she gets. I hate that and I hate her for it. Nobody challenges me, nobody talks to me like she does and the worst thing ,she is way too confident doing it.

When I found her laying in Kyle's bed, I thought I should leave but she started ranting out and I wanted to know what they talk about with Kyle since they are always together.

Then, when I laughed at what she said she had this irritated look on her face and I was happy I made her mad. I hadn't really talked to anyone for two weeks but hearing her talk, I just couldn't help myself. But then she opened her mouth,insulted me and just pissed me off.

Then I find her with Tyler and that pissed me more. She is such a hypocrite. I thought she hated new people, but here she was laughing and talking to Tyler. Tyler is one of my best friends from back home and he had come for the party.

But he was pissing me off too. Why was he so comfortable with her?Plus he called her beautiful? What's his problem?I admit she is but did he have to go ahead and tell her that?

That girl is trouble and I don't even know why whatever she does or says bothers me so much.

The party was yesterday but I just can't stop feeling all this anger towards her.Every chance she gets she's rude to me and it's fucking annoying.
Not that am nice to her either, but back home everyone knew to respect me and not talk back at me. I wonder what would just make her shut up.

I am preparing for bed,when I see her standing by her window in their house, talking on the phone.

She is smiling and laughing, something she never does when she talks to me.Not that I care or anything.  I switch off my lights and go to bed ,really hoping I don't see her tomorrow or ever for that matter.

I wake up to a really annoying knock on my door.

"Jaden, wake the hell up. We will be late. "Kyle shouts.

I groan and get out of bed. This is going to be a long day.My first day at that damn school of his. The Wilson's thought going to my school back home was going to be tiring, and I just nodded and agreed.It made sense anyway, seeing I didn't have my own car and it is about a forty minute drive.

I get up ,take a quick shower and go downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning "Kate greets.
"Morning "
I reply as I take a seat and she looks at me dumbfounded,her eyes wide open.

Seriously? I know I haven't spoken to them in two weeks but she doesn't have to be so surprised about it. Kyle just laughs and continues with his breakfast.
Kate clears her throat and she smiles at me.

"Are you ready for your first day? "

This is the reason I just keep quiet. Because of the questions that follow. Next will be, how are you doing? And more questions after that.
Opening up and talking about how am feeling or thinking isn't really one of my best suits and so I just nod.That way, she knows I don't want to talk.

Kyle finishes his breakfast and says he will be waiting in the car. Few minutes later, I walk out the door and see him standing beside the car with his dear best friend.

What the hell is she doing here? I mean, I know she lives next door but   shouldn't she be on her way to school too? I really can't start the day with her annoyingness.

"What is she doing here?!"

I ask Kyle as soon as I reach them.
Marissa just laughs and looks at me.

"Oh Jaden, the way you talk, someone would think you own this entire neighborhood ."

The nerve of this girl.
"Don't you dare start with me Marissa. Am really not in the mood. "

"Oh wow,you know my name. "
"What? "I ask.

"This is the first time you called me by my name, I didn't even think you knew it. You are more clever than you look. "

She then smiles and opens the passenger seat.
Who does she think she's insulting me? I swear she's going to pay for this.

I glare at Kyle who's smiling, and he raises his hands in surrender.

"Let's go. "
He says and gets in the car.
I stand there for a few seconds, contemplating on whether I want to go with them.

Both of them are annoying and right now I don't even want to look at that girl. But I can't be late for my first day, so I just get in. This is going to be a hell long ride.

Kyle starts driving and I look out the window,to find something, anything ,that interests me because these people are going to suffocate me.
I mean, Kyle isn't bad, we are getting along lately, but as long as he's with her, that's another story.

They start talking and laughing about who knows what and I have never been happier to see school gates.

"M ,you will ride with Jaden back home. "Kyle says as he parks.

"What? "Marissa asks.
Well, that's the same thing I want to know.
"I have to go to Sam's house after school.I told you about him,the guy who broke his leg, am going to visit him. "Kyle says.

"Oh,yeah I remember. That's okay." Marissa says smiling.
"I will just ask Alexa to give me a ride home. "

Kyle looks at her with a sad smile and she sighs,
"Please no, "she says "Alexa is going too isn't she? "

"Yes she is. But you can come with us too if you want. "Kyle suggests.

"I would rather not. You know how I  am with new people. Besides he's injured, not the best time for anyone to meet new people. "She says with a sad smile on her face.

"Don't you have your own car?"

I decide to ask since their little pity party is really boring.
She turns around to me and smiles ,

"You know I do, but you have probably forgotten about the time you were begging for it. The person here with no car is you. Cause if you did you would be in yours right now. "

"Are you insulting me Marissa? "I glare at her.
"God.. No.. I would never do such a thing.You asked a question and I answered. "
She says looking directly in my eyes and I can't believe how bold she is after insulting me.

"Guys, stop it. "
Kyle finally speaks up.
"It's just a twenty minute drive, you will not need to talk to or even look at each other. Jaden, you will be going home anyway after school ,so just drop her home."

I really don't like the tone Kyle is using, like he has the right to tell me what to and what not to do.

Am just so done with these two. Without saying anything, I get out and start walking with  absolutely no clue where the fuck I should go.