Chapter 12: Still At Rocco's

Brie's POV…

I placed my head in the palm of my hands after propping my elbows up on the bar. I sat there trying to figure out why in the hell Zander was pissed off at me and why I even cared about how he felt in the first place. My head began to throb from sitting here pondering on these two questions.

I see A whole Slew of people heading in my direction when I turn around. Coming towards me on my right side was The two tramps that didn't know how to mind their own damn business. On my left was the woman whom I thought was my best friend with my cheating ex-boyfriend right behind her. Directly in front of me was Zander and his friends.

“What a heck of a way for me to be cooling off.” I thought as I turned back towards the bar. “Can I have a...?” I was saying to the bartender when Zander yelled, “No you can not.”

He pried himself in between the throngs of peoples that had gathered all around me. He stood in front of me facing the angry mob of people.

“Didn't I warn you two earlier about what would happen if you
tried to start some mess?” Winwin asked the two tramps. I watched as he waved two tall, muscular bouncers over towards us. The two tramps looked at me with anger fueling behind their eyes.

“You two need to leave too,” Zander sneers at Payton and Ryan before turning to face me. He then wedged himself in between my thighs then placed both of his hands faced down on the bar on each side of me. As he stared into my eyes intensely I could tell that he was pleading with me to stay calm.

“I won't cause any problems,” I tell him while glaring at Payton over his left shoulder. The only reason why I wasn't catching a murder case at the moment because I knew what tonight meant to him and his friends.

“Thank you.” He responds then turns his attention back to the two people that were still standing behind him like a statue.

“Why do we have to leave?” Payton asked.

“Because I'm the only thing that's keeping you from getting your ass handed to you in tiny pieces,” Zander responds.

“Brie, what's going on?” She asked me. Lucas and Xiaojun came to stand on each side of Zander when Payton tried to approach me. The three had barricaded me in between them.

“Leave now!” Zander commands this time in a thunderous voice. His voice was heard loud and clear over music.

One of the same bouncers that forcefully hauled Mei and Charlotte out of the nightclub a few minutes ago did the same thing to Payton before she could respond to Zander's command.

Ryan walked slowly behind them with both his hands trudged in the
pockets of his black jeans. He looked like a lost puppy. His punk ass didn't utter a single word out of his mouth. All he did was glare at Zander then looked back over towards me with a scowl on his face.

“Thank you guys for helping me out,” I say to Zander's friends after looking at each of them. I didn't bother to say anything or glance at Zander because I was still highly teed off at him. I didn't like it one bit that he felt like he could order me around like I was a piece of property that belonged to him.

You're welcome, Brianna.” He smugly replies then sits down next to me. I stood from my seat when he pokes me in my side playfully.

“Where are you going?” He asked me when I began to walk away from him.

“If you must know I'm going To the bathroom.” I snapped then continued on my way.

Ten's POV...