Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy

Zanders POV...

Brianna and I have been back home for two days now, and she has been trying to get me to make love to her. I keep refusing to do so because I felt like she wasn't ready for that yet. I haven't even kissed her since leaving her parent's house.

I knew that kissing Brianna would lead to something more, like me nibbling on her neck. Next, I would be stripping her naked then sucking on my favorite dessert, her beautiful chocolate nipples. From there, things would get out of control quickly. I would've forgotten the reason why I held out on giving her what she wanted from me for so long.

The doctor said that she needed to take it easy for the next few days and dammit I was going to make sure that she did that. Even if that meant me making her upset and depriving myself of her sweet kisses.

"Babe, can you come give me a hand?" I hear her call out from her bathroom.

"Dammit, Brianna, I'm not falling for your trick again!" I replied even as I got out of the bed.

"I'm serious this time, babe, I really do need your help." 

"Yeah, that's what you said the last time," I say from the other side of the door.

"Zander..." She shrieked.

I rushed into the bathroom after swinging the door wide open. Seeing Brianna standing in front of me naked with a huge smile on her face stopped me dead in my tracks. "You know you want me." She says, pinching her breast as she walks towards me.

"I do but..."

"Babe, I've been hearing too many buts coming out of your mouth lately. all I want to see is you getting naked in front of me." She says to me

"Brianna, you know what the doctor said about you taking things easy." I stuttered while stumbling backward.

"Is that the only reason why you're hesitating?" She asked me with her hands propped on her hips.

"Why else would I be depriving both of us of pleasure?" I asked her instead of answering her question. I wanted to see what weird thoughts were running through her head.

"I think the reason why you're rejecting me is because of the pictures of Ryan touching me intimately." She blurts out as she stares at the floor.

"Babe, that has nothing to do with what's going on between us. I know that you didn't have any control over what that asshole did to you." I replied.

"If what you're saying is true, prove it." Brianna challenged me.

"I'll prove it to you, but not in the way you're thinking I will," I replied, backing her up to the sink. I sat her on the countertop before leaning forward and kissing her passionately.

"I love you, Zander." She moaned out as I nibbled on her right earlobe, followed by caressing her nipples with my hands.

"I love you too, baby," I uttered in between trailing kisses down her neck. "I miss you, two ladies." I blurt out before taking her left nipple into my mouth.

Her loud, sultry moans that echoed in the small bathroom turned me on even more. "Spread your legs wide, baby," I instructed her as I trailed kisses down her stomach.

Squatting on my hunches in between her thighs, I dipped one finger into her pussy, then pulled it out and licked her juices from my finger. "You taste sweeter than the last time, babe."

She began to squirm and tremble when I blew lightly on her clit while fingering her slowly. "Did you miss me?" I asked her.

"Yea... Yes..." She moaned out when I sucked her clit into my mouth.