Chapter 17: At The Mall

WARNING... This is a very long chapter with sexual content and vulgar language. If you are under eighteen please don't read.

Brie's POV...

I spent most of the day at Glendale Mall after I explained to my boss that I needed the day off for personal reasons. I've been standing at one particular clothing rack trying to figure out what to get Zander for his birthday. I was stuck between a gold Chanel jacket and a red Fendi hoodie. I ended up choosing the rec Fendi hoodie after noticing that it had the word TEN embroidered in bold black letters on the back and on the right sleeve.

Stopping by the Bath & Body Works shop I purchased my favorite body wash gift set called Sweet Memories then walked next door to Victoria's Secret and grabbed a Red see-through panty bra set. Next, I went to a store called, “Club Wear,” and bought a white short button-down dress along with a pair of black stilettos that had a red bottom.

I stopped by Natalie's Hair Salon after grabbing a bite to eat at Rya Seafood Café. It took Natalie nearly three hours to wash, blow-dry, and straighten my thick, long hair. I honestly think that it wouldn't have taken her that long if she had spent more time tending to my hair instead of pestering me about the man I was getting all dolled up for.

“I hope he knows how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life,” she remarks after finishing doing the final touches on my hair.

“Oh trust me he will,” I replied then walked out of the salon.

I looked at my watch after placing my things on my bed. “Fuck, I have less than one hour and a half less to take a shower, get dressed, and be at the club before his celebration began.

Ten's POV… At Rocco's 

I don't own any of these photos that you guys see on my pages!!!

My friends and I were all sitting at the bar with our back to the crowd when I felt a Brianna presence somewhere in the room. “Damn she's fine.” I heard a few guys around me say which helped to confirm my suspicion that she was somewhere close around me.

I turned around very slowly trying to prepare myself for the majestic beauty that my eyes were about to take in. My mind and body went into full overload with desire when I saw her walking toward me wearing an extremely short white dress that showed off her chocolate, smooth thighs, and shapely legs.