Chapter 4: Bumping Headache

Brie's POV...Monday, Oct 1, 2020,

I awaken to the sound of my annoyingly, loud alarm clock blaring on the side of my bed with a bumping headache. With my cookie monster pillow still over my head, I fumbled around on the nightstand with my right hand stretched out trying to turn off the ghastly noise that was magnifying the throbbing inside my head.

When I finally did manage to shut off my alarm I heard a loud ass banging on the other side of my bedroom door. I peered from underneath the pillow after rolling over onto my left side and grumbled, “what, Payton?”

“Brie, get up!” She shouted, making the pounding in my head thump even harder.

“What in the hell happened to me last night?” I asked myself as I sat up on the edge of the bed trying to figure out why I felt like shit. My whole damn body felt like it had been run over by a Mack ten truck.

“Brie, get your lazy ass out of that bed before you're late for class.” Payton comes to the door and yells once again.

“Dammit, I'm up Payton!” I snapped after hearing her refer to me as lazy. We both know that she's the one that slacks off on her studies every chance that she gets. I stumbled to the bathroom with my eyes half-opened. “Fuck!” I shouted when I stumped my big toe on the partially opened door. I continued to limp into the bathroom annoyed and in pain. After wetting a face towel with warm water I cleaned my face then brushed my teeth. My mouth felt like it was doing a happy dance as I rid it of all the funk that was blowing up my nostril a few seconds ago. 

I wasn't in too much of a mood to get all dolled up, so I just pulled my hair into a half ponytail after putting on a red cardigan, black ripped jeans, and white Jordan. After applying lip gloss to my lips and grabbing my things off the stand by the bedroom door, I walked into the living room.

“So Brie, who was the new man you were hanging all over last night?” Blaze asked as he comes to stand directly in front of me.

“It's none of your business if I was hanging all over someone,” I reply then walk past him heading to the front door.

“Don't you ever again bring a stranger to my girlfriend's house!” Blaze yelled at me as he grabbed my arm, jerking me around to face him. The moment he did that was my breaking point with this arrogant ass fucker. My right fist immediately balled into a tight knot and punched him right between his eyes. “You might get away with manhandling Payton like this but I'll be damn if I'm going to let you treat me this away!” I roared filled with anger.

“Payton, if you take up for this cheating boyfriend of yours then you can consider our friendship over for good,” I tell her when she opens her mouth to call my name. “Blaze since you hadn't gotten the memo yet this apartment also belongs to me therefore I can bring whoever I want here and whenever I damn well, please!" I sneered with hatred in my voice. I walked out of the apartment slamming the door behind me. After plugging my headphones into my ears I began to listen to “Bad Alive” on Pandora as I walked out of the apartment building ticked off.

Ten's POV... Nightmare Project

 Nightmare Project