Chapter 7: Embarrassment

Ten's POV...

"Ten, where are you going so early this morning?" Lucas asked me as I grabbed my backpack, drawing supplies, phone, and keys off the stand by the front door.

"Out to do some drawing and sightseeing," I answered while looking over my shoulders at him.

"Oh yeah, that's right you have a meeting with your new girlfriend," he then commented with a smile on his face.

"By the way how are things going between the two of you anyway?" Kun asked as he wiped a big clump of crude from his eyes with the back of his left hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys that she's not my girlfriend? Hell, I don't even know enough about her to even be considered a friend yet!" I snap. Lucas, Kun, and I have been sharing an apartment for the last year while Xiaojun, Winwin, Hendery, and Yangyang share the one next door to us.

"Well since you two aren't dating then maybe I will have a shot at her," Lucas announces while rubbing his hands together with an even bigger smile on his face.

"Ha, you don't stand a chance with Brianna after your bruting attitude towards her the other day." I retort with a snicker at his absurd statement.

"I guess we'll have to see which one of us will have the last laugh when I work my charm on her!" He slings back at me then heads into the kitchen.

"I think that I might try hooking up with her myself since you keep insisting that the two of you are not in a relationship," Kun says. "I'm pretty sure that I have a better chance of getting with her than either you or Lucas!" He adds in a cocky voice.

"Look guys I don't care what you do when it comes to Brianna. You both can date her if you want all I ask is that you stop pestering me about her." I angrily declare.

"Ten...?" Lucas called out right when I was about to close the door. "Don't forget that we have another performance at Rocco's tonight since you and your little girlfriend botched the last one." He reminds me.

"I said that she's not my... You know what you guys can continue to think whatever the hell you want." I say closing the door with a little too much force. A cool breeze ruffled through my hair as soon as I exited the building as the early morning sun began to peek through the clouds. The only reason I chose to leave my apartment so early in the morning is because I knew that not too many people would be out and about. This way I could sit and draw in peace with no one nagging me or at least that's what I thought until I saw Brianna sitting in my favorite spot underneath the big oak tree with her eyes closed.

The wind was fanning a few loose strands of hair that weren't bound up into her ponytail around her face. This was a face that was captivating even when she was angry. Right now She looked drop-dead gorgeous with her face in a relaxed state. I stood from afar just observing her natural beauty like a crazed stalker. Today she had on little to no make-up at all on her face, which honestly I didn't think that she needed anyway.

She wore a purple spaghetti strap tank with a pink unicorn on it. The top part of her shirt hugged her voluptuous breasts and accentuated her tiny waist perfectly. Pink skinny leg jeans clung to her thick thighs and on her feet was a pair of black open toe heels that showed off light blue painted toenails. Breaking myself out of this spell-binding trans that seem to have fallen over me, I began to walk in the opposite direction.

"So, you were just going to stand there staring at me like some crazy stalker and not say a word, huh?" I hear Brianna asked me halting my steps.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked after not being able to think of anything else to say back to her.