Chapter 25: Heading To Paris France

Ten's POV…

2 P.M. The Next Day

I wanted to kick myself in the ass for missing Brianna's phone call this morning. Fooling around with Lucas and Kun nagging the shit out of me about going out with them to eat breakfast, I accidentally left my phone lying on the kitchen counter when she called. I tried calling her after seeing that I had missed several calls from her but like before my call went straight to voicemail.

As soon as the guys and I finished practicing our performance for tonight's show at Rocco's in my brother's living room, I decided to try and call her again. I haven't talked to her since leaving town yesterday to attend Alesana's marriage proposal to Zoey.

"Brianna, we need to talk," I speak into the phone before she could say anything.

"Zander this is JJ, Brie is in Morning Meadows Hospital." He blurts out into the receiver.

"What happened to her?" I nervously asked. My gut instinct was telling me that her ex Ryan had something to do with the reason why she's was there. My friends stopped what they were doing and just sat there staring at me with questioning eyes.

"I can't tell you that over the phone, Zander," JJ says in a worried voice that let me know that I wasn't going to like the news I was about to hear.

"Is she alright?" I then asked him.

"We won't know that until Brie wakes up." I barely hear him say as I balled my fist into a tight knot.

"If she wakes up before I get there, tell her I'm on my way," I tell JJ before ending the call and tossing my phone onto the coffee table. I stood from my seat and began to pace around the living, furious as hell.

"Dammit, Ryan, what have you done to her?" I finally snapped as I head towards the front door.

"Ten, stop!" Winwin ordered at the same he grabbed a hold of my left arm and Lucas stood in front of the door to keep me from going outside.

"Is Brie okay?" Winwin asked in a concerned voice after he and the rest of the guys forced me to sit down on the sofa. This was the first time he's been willing to talk to me in person since his breakup with Charlotte. Heck, this was the first time he wasn't cussing me out as a matter of fact.

"I don't know Winwin, she's in the hospital in Paris, France," I replied. "Guys, I'm sorry, but won't be able to fly back home with you to perform at Rocco's tonight." I then tell them with my head hung low.

"Bro, we understand," Kun tells me, then pats me on my right shoulder in a comforting gesture.

"If you had chosen to return home to perform tonight instead of going to be with Brianna, we all would have kicked your ass then tied you up and put you on a plane and took you there ourselves," Hendery uttered.

"And I would have been the first one to get a few licks in. Especially after you stole my chance of being in a relationship with the sweet, smart, and gorgeous Ms. Brianna Taylor." Lucas tells me with a huge smirk on his face.

"On a more serious note, Ten, please don't worry about tonight's performance. I'll smooth things out with Rob. All you should be concerned with is getting to Brie right now." Winwin states.

"I'll call the airport and make you a flight reservation to Paris, France while you go pack up your things," Yangyang informed me after picking up his phone on the end table.

Two hours later I was standing at the airport terminal waiting to board the plane with my bags in my hand and my friends standing close by. "We'll all join you in Paris, France sometime tomorrow," Xiaojun tells me after giving me a brotherly hug.

"Thank you guys for being here for me…"

"That's what brothers do. I know that I've been acting like an asshole lately, towards you, Ten, but I do love you and the rest of these knuckleheads. I'm sorry for the rude and nasty way I've been treating you over a woman who doesn't deserve my time." Winwin says to me, then pulls me into a hug. It felt good to be back on good terms with all my friends, especially when I don't know what the future holds for Brianna and me.

"If you guys keep on with this sappy ass family bonding session that you're in, we're gonna have to change Ten's flight plan because he's about to miss this one," Hendery uttered while pulling Winwin and me apart then pushed me through the terminal.

"Ten, tell Brie, I'll be there to see her bright and early tomorrow," Kun yelled at me.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This story will pick up in HIDDEN GEM chapters seven, eight, nine, and ten then it will switch back to this book. I'm sorry if this is confusing anyone. I try my best to let you guys know when these switches will happen. I hope that I've been doing a good job. Thank you, guys, for dealing with me and my crazy writing style. I'm to keep my writing unconventional.

Please vote and comment!!!

JJNiles...