Chapter 2: Meeting Under The Tree

Ten's POV...

“Well, fellas it looks like we will have to find somewhere else to have our meeting today,” I tell the group as I point to someone sitting in our usual meeting spot with their face stuck in a book.

“That's our spot!” I hear Winwin annoying girlfriend “Charlotte” speak as if she was part of our crew. I hated being in the same vicinity with her and Winwin knew this, but he still chose to let her come to our practice every day. “Are you not going to move? She barked at the person that turned out to be a mesmerizing lady that had a surprised look etched on her face. Lucas and I stood hovering over her with a scowl on our face. Mines was only to be as a back up to reinforce Lucas bruting glare to scare her. She returned her attention to her book after letting out loud laughter.

“What's so funny?” Lucas and I asked at the same time.

“You all are!” She retorts then turns back to her book again. Charlotte snatched the book out of her hand and sling it into the nearby fountain. “Don't you ever touch anything of mine again!” She shouts in fury as she hauls off and slaps the piss out of Charlotte. She hit her so hard that she left her handprint on the right side of Charlotte's face. For some reason, this pleased me immensely. So much so that I was finding it very hard to hold in my snicker. I watched as the woman snatched up her things and worked off towards an apartment building across from campus.

“Babe, are you okay?” Winwin asked in a voice that let me know that he too, found it satisfactory that someone had the guts to stand up to Charlotte uppity behind.

“Do you really care Win?” She asked shortening his name on purpose because she knew how much he despised it. 

“You know what Charlotte, I don't!” Winwin retorts then walk away from her.

“What are you staring at Ten?” She yells at me.

“At someone that just got the piss slapped out of her by a woman that isn't afraid of you! I hurl back at her before letting the laughter I was trying to keep at bay flow freely.

“Charlotte please shut up!” Hendery demanded, sounding annoyed all of a sudden then say to the group, “guys we only have a few hours before we have to head out to Rocco's for tonight's performance. This means that we have thirty minutes to figure out which songs we are going to be performing!” He adds.

“How about Bad Alive?” Kun suggests as he leans up against the tree in a red and white jacket with black jeans.

“Good suggestion,” Yangyang responds.

“I don't like that song?" Charlotte says giving us her two cents.

“Well, it's a good thing that we didn't ask you then ain't it?” I retorted then turned back to the group.

Winwin then asked, “Are there any other suggestions?” 

“Um...how about “Love Talk” since it's one of our most popular songs among the women?” Xiaojun says while he was scratching the right side of his head seemingly in thought.

“How many songs have we been requested to sing? I questioned looking over to Lucas since he's the one that normally schedules our performances at these venues.

“Three!” He states while holding up three fingers at the same time.

“So that means we only have one more song to pick,” I announce.

“Then I say we should do Take Off. The song has an upbeat, fast-tempo that can be played anywhere. Plus it will allow us to show off the new dance moves that we've been practicing so hard on.” Hendery throws into the mix.

“Sounds good to me! We all say in unison well except for someone whose opinion shouldn't matter at all, “Charlotte's.”

“Alright everyone, we will meet up at my house in about thirty to forty-five minutes,” Lucas announces as we all begin to walk to our respective vehicles.

None of the photos that I will be using belongs to me. Also please don't steal my work.

I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter. Please vote and comment. Your feedback on what you think about my work would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad criticism. Your thoughts and opinion will help to make me a better writer. Until next you ladies and gentlemen please be safe. God bless you all.

JJNiles...