11.10 | You're it

Start from the beginning

After folding over to tug down his trousers and boxers in one fell swoop, he smirks cheekily, "Budge up, then".

Hissing as he steps into the still-hot water behind her, he sits and bends his legs up either side of her hips before pulling her back to lie against his chest.

With one hand on her cricked neck, massaging softly, his other snakes over her chest, pausing to feel her still racing heart and cop a quick feel, before sliding down to her hip in a tight hug.

"Sorry to give you a fright. I thought you'd be expecting me?".

"I must have lost track of time", she shrugs, automatically twisting to crane up for a kiss, but he holds firm on her neck in warning.

With his other hand at her hip, he nudges her over to land on his chest. He'd claim it's just to save her already cricked neck, but he won't complain about all the delicious skin to skin contact.

"Hi!", he grins, cutely.

"Oh, hi! I didn't see you come in!", she jests before leaning up to swallow his laugh with a kiss.

Mumbling muffled words as they trade eager kisses, their lips never entirely part.

"Exciting about the house!".

"Mmm, very".

"I missed you".

"It's been four days!".

"Four days too many".

"So needy".

"I am needy".

"Mmm, I know, I can feel just how much against my hip!", she smirks into his kiss.

"You missed me too".

"Did I?", she teases.

"Well, those candles smell pretty familiar...".

Yeah, okay. She can't exactly refute that one. 

Instead, she sets about distracting him, in the very best way she knows how.

>
>

5th April 2019

Harry and Eloise both jump out of bed the following morning with a spring in their step.

An early offer on the LA house fell through, but the London broker's negotiating appears to have been more successful. Both owners are very interested and open to the figures on the table.

Bubbling with excitement, they follow the broker, Simon out their front gate, hand in hand, to walk literally just around the corner, to view both houses.

To have found an incredible home after just a few weeks of looking is lucky. To find it so close to home, not yet on the market, and with the potential to knock through into the neighbouring property to make it their dream home, is nothing short of remarkable.

It's beautiful; a white stucco-fronted classical Georgian design, with perfectly symmetrical features and big sash windows. Offering incredible living and entertaining spaces - including an orangery stretching the width of one of its halves - the rooms are all generously sized, with high ceilings and lots of natural light. It's packed with beautiful original features, but is in need of some modernisation.

They don't even bother trying to rein in their excitement in front of Simon, and are both fizzing with ideas, envisaging all the myriad ways to best use all this amazing space.

The possibilities are endless.

>
>

10th April 2019