69.

Her heart was beating hard against her ribs as she stare deep down into his eyes. "But you said No touching" she remind him his own words but in return he just smiled brightly and said "who said I was going to touch you?" Her eyes turn squinting as she ask him from her eyes what does he mean?

He laid down more comfortably on his bed as his eyes raked down to her body covered in sheets. Her eyes copied the motion and glance down at his naked front and the lower half which was covered in same sheets as her. The way his eyes were staring at her did something in her heart. She pull the sheets over to her neck feeling self conscious suddenly. He couldn't help that coming smirk because of the effect he still have on her. It's feels even more erotic than he had dreamed of it to be. His imagination was running wild. He so wanted to dip inside the sheets and reach her. He urge to Make her feel the most satisfied woman ever. But today, he know he had to control. He doesn't want to ruin it all by his impatient. He thought it was enough for him to still have her close to him even after what he had done to her. But there was no chance he would have let him come close to her if she would have known about the engagement. But now it's the only time he could have her close to him. They both know they don't have much time left.

"Touch yourself." He ordered, his voice turning husky as he said it. He wasn't sure if he was ready for it? Ready for this Goddess, who can seduce him only by her single thought.

Her eyes went still for a moment. She wasn't sure if he just said that. She waited for him to repeat but his eyes were so intense that she lost the confidence to deny. Being a total inexperienced in these kind of things made her self conscious, she lick her lips gently before biting it. She know she could say no.

But she didn't want to.

Letting go of the pillow she lay straight on her back. His breath was stuck when he notice that she is going to do it. He eyed the pillow which just got out of her grasp. It would be stupid to let this opportunity slide, he pull the pillow toward him and bring it close to his nose.

Now the pillow smells just like her. That's hise third favourite thing after her presence and sound of her anklets.

Her touch and her taste follows closely behind.

She had already conquered his senses..what's left to loose now?

He gulped when he saw as she bring her fingers to her neck. Running a finger down her neck, she played a little with her neck line. Randhir hand grip the pillow tightly. He wanted it to be her. He wanted it to be her beneath his hand not a pillow.

She slide her fingers down but that's where the sheets began. He was raged when her fingers get disappeared between the sheets. He wanted to pull those sheets off her so bad but he kept still. He didn't wanted to ruin the moment.

In the moonlight, she could only see some part of the ceiling. The ceiling sure had some gems that are fixed to shine bright when light falls on them. The ceiling was fully designed and embroidered with gold and silver mirrors. Though the mirrors were small but the red colour of the sheets was so very clear in those small mirrors. She took a deep breath as her palms slide down her chest.

Randhir could only see the outlines of her palm sliding inside the sheets. His breath turn a little harsh when her palm lingers on her chest for long.

He is begining to regret it. Now. It was a torture. Not being able to touch her when she looks like a seducing Goddess. It was the best torture he ever had. But still it was a torture.

Waiting a little, she slide her hands down to her waist. She hoped for him to let go of his control so he could continue and take this further on his own because she wasn't very sure what she had to do next.

He Clench his jaw as he tried to keep his hand to herself, but only he knew how close he was from breaking. When he saw her fingers slide down to her waist line beneath those sheets, he lost it.

"Stop." He pants. Hard. "It's enough." He added still finding it difficult to breath.

She gulped, breathing hard herself. But suddenly she felt a new kind of confidence in her. And she was determined to see him breaking his own rules. Why she is only have to be the one who break rules right?

Continuing, she run her fingers down her waistline and bring those fingers up again till the bottom of her chest.

He was loosing his control.

"I said to stop." He warned. "I won't be responsible of what happen next if you continued."

Finally sanyukta decided to turn to him. Looking him straight into his eyes she ran her finger down there and as soon as it touched the most intimate part of her body, her back arch and a gasp left her lips.

That's what all he needed to go inside the sheets and grabbing her hand which she was using. Bringing her hand to himself he kissed her fingers to delicately that sanyukta was felt  already high.

"You love to defy me." That's wasn't a question. Her eyes were glistening with a new feeling. She had never sent like this before. "Don't pretend like you don't like it." She couldn't help but crave for more.

"Don't look at me like that?" He asked her shaking his beastly thoughts away from his mind. "Like what?" It was her whose breaths came out harsh now.

"Like you want me to finish what you left." His eyes had a different hunger in them when he stated that. He knew this shouldn't be happening but he would be the happiest man if they could.

"Maybe I do." That's all he wanted to hear to close the gap between them.