chapter 85.

Randhir walked straight forward. Slowly. Observing. Evaluating. Making notes. But yet he is unable to find any flaw. No complaints. No guards sleeping on duty. No robbery. No crime.

He smiled to himself. But it didn't made him as happy as he is with sanyukta. Just being in her presence made it feel like a paradise to him. Now he can't wait to go back to palace and meet her. He think now it's the time he stop his secret undercover walks in streets.

But as soon as he turn he realised that he don't need to return to the palace to meet her.

He close his eyes in annoyance after he saw the lady clad in red long skirt making her way past him. Though she was holding her scarf close to her face in order to hide but there is no way she could be hidden from his eyes. He can recognise her even in dark.

"I think I told you not to come with me." Randhir muttered when sanyukta was passing by him.

" Exactly. You said not to come with you. So I came alone. " She stated simply and continue to walk as if don't know him.

Now Randhir knew it was a bad idea to let her left unsupervised. He knew she was angry at him for keeping him around guards and maids all the time when he is not there. He had been getting used to of the death glares she send his ways whenever she remembered.

"And why you are not wearing anklets? I think we have already talked about that. A lot of time actually." Randhir followed her closely.

" Walk at distance please. My husband would be mad if he find out that I'm talking to a stranger in a crowded market." Sanyukta teased.

" What's the worse your husband can do?" Randhir played along.

"Hang you up in front of the crowd to set an example." Sanyukta declared proudly.

"wouldn't he get mad if he found out you aren't wearing any anklets?" Randhir taunted.

Sanyukta took hold of her long heavy skirt and tip it a little up, enough to get a peek of thin silver band.

"I'm wearing anklets. I just broke their bells. I think it's probably showing half of my annoyance on you when you left me alone in palace. Again." She whisper yelled.

It made Randhir fume in anger again.

"Last time you promised it was last time you are going without us." She was high on mood swings and Randhir could see her eyes tearing up.

"I apologise for that but I'm sure the child is too small to know what going out means. It's been three months. A featus." Randhir mocks.

" Fine. " Sanyukta stomp her foot down and made a angry face.

"Fine." Randhir called behind her.

"Wherever you go, Just stay in my sight." Randhir added a moment later.

"If you want me in your sight then keep your eyes on me." Sanyukta kept walking.

Randhir shook his head and follow her closely behind again.

"You are in so much trouble when we are returning to our room." Randhir warned.

"God I'm scared." Sanyukta faked a horror face.

"As scared as you were last time when you were in trouble.?" Randhir smirked.

Sanyukta took a moment to hide her erupting blush. When she didn't respond, Randhir began taking random guess.

"I remember you screaming loud because you were so scared." Randhir smirked again.

"I wasn't screaming that loud." Sanyukta said meekly.

"really? Because I remember you made me emptied up the corridors so  you won't feel embarrassed of all the guards who can hear your screams." Randhir couldn't held his laugh in.

"God. Stop it." Sanyukta shushed him up by hitting him by her elbow.

"Why? Are you scared?" Randhir mocks again.

"God!" Sanyukta felt deeply embarrassed.

"The baby is listening. So stop it." Sanyukta demanded.

"why don't we discuss it in our room?" Randhir suggested. " Now let's buy you some anklets which bells are not breakable." Randhir mumbled seriously making her puff her cheek in annoyance.

But deep down that's what she love about him. She love the way he love her. And everybody knows, he love her immensely.

Smiling to herself, she give in and start choosing a pair of anklets so Randhir can buy it for her.

And that day one more pair of anklets was added to the collection which is so vast that even if she wore a pair a day, there will be pairs still left untouched.

Thank you so much all of you.

Thanks a lot for being a part of this  story.

Handling their mood swings and bearing my tardiness for late updates.

And now when finally it's over I hope you all remember it started.