*chapter 3*

Two girls were waiting for their friend for almost an hour but she didn't showed up yet.

"Are you sure she said to meet up at this place?" Alsa asked.

"She better did. If I get to know that I'm getting tanned in this shining sun for nothing then I am gonna kill her." Hadaya muttered.

Soon a young handsome man appeared and look down smugly at two waiting girls.

"Hey pretty young ladies, were you waiting for a handsome guy like me." He stand in front of them and cross his arms in front of his chest.

"Handsome? And you?" They laughed.

The man hesitated.

"You are so small and your skin is so  smooth it almost make you look like a girl. I can tell if you ever shaved your moustache you would even feel like a girl too.." They laughed again.

The man in front of them pouted and sat down.

"What I will do now?"

But that wasn't a man voice. 

"Sanyukta??? Is it you?" They both gape at their friend.

Sanyukta facepalm and pouted more deeply

"I have to do this for my baba. I had a plan."

Then Sanyukta tell the tales of her father's misery and what she has been thinking about it.

"But you recognise me so soon. I bet all men in royal court will recognise me in a second. " Sanyukta pout again.

"I think I can do something about it." Hadaya smiled wickedly while Alsa hesitated a little.

***

A royal blue cape was covered over the broad shoulder of the soon to be king. The royal colors always suited him. His mother adore all the heavy jewellery on his beloved son. His fingers were adored with rings and his feet were covered with shimmering footwears adored with gems.

"Mother, I think it's enough." The Prince hold her hands and made her mother look at him.  "I'm not a baby."

"No matter if you become the king of the kingdom. You will always be my baby, Randhir." With last pearl necklace over his charcoal coat she plant a kiss on his forehead. 

The prince glance at her mother and smiled a little.

"You look pretty." Randhir kisses her cheek and stand up. His mother looked down at her red gown and smiled back.

"My beloved son gifted me this on this special occasion so I thought why not wear it on his special day. " they both smiled at each other.

***

"But you can't do this to your own son. He will be disheartened, my king." Said Vishar, King's second best consultant.

"I know my son and no he won't be disheartened I'm sure he is gonna take it in positive way." The king pointed out.

"He has been dreaming of becoming a  king from his very childhood. That's what we all have always prepared him from. He had already learnt what was needed. I think he is ready to be a king now." Vishar said.

" I thought that too but now I'm having a second thought. He don't know about some secrets of palace. How things work here? He don't know that for being a king, you have to save yourself first before the Kingdom." The king told vishar.

" What are you talking about?" Vishar asked but the king stayed silent.

" Wait. Randhir doesn't know that all the money we have in palace is ...."

" No he don't know yet. He has to find out himself. Let's see how he take the information. He is accept it as it is then it's fine but if he didn't..." The king looked at vishar. Vishar knew that he would be the king if Randhir failed to do so.

"What if he rebel?" Vishar asked.

"He won't. His mother will" the king left the room.

"It's upon you how you handle her." Said the king before vanishing in long corridors of palace, leaving Vishar alone to decide how he gonna break the news to his beloved sister. He knew if he had to become a king than he has to convince his sister. Because he knew if not Randhir then nobody else but he will be given the throne.

Thank you so much.

Please give my story a chance.

Comment and vote.

Suggestion and criticism both are welcomed.