*chapter 12*

Her first thought was...

That's it. This is the her end. That's what strike her mind first like a bullet.

"I'm sure your father would never had done any partiality among his children." Randhir rubbed his finger over his lower lip.

What he is trying to say?

"What do you mean?" Sanyukta inquired feeling a little conscious about herself.

"Your education. Skills and choices." The Prince pointed out casually.

Is he playing some game with me?

"No. He would never. He always treated us in same way." Sanyukta tell him proudly.

"Then it's fixed now. You are even as qualified and educated as him." The Prince turn and began to walk away.

Yes it was a game.

"But...." she began to protest but suddenly she realised something.

No yukt means she wouldn't have to pretend to be a man now.  She can be free in her own skin.

She was almost ready for the deal but then another question arise in her mind.

"But no females are allowed in the royal court. What you will do about that?" She has a challenging look in her eyes and the Prince noticed that very well.

He turn toward her and walked closer. Her demeanour changes but she stay at her place. 

He hasn't killed her for making eye contact with him yet.

When he was only few inches far she crossed her arm across her chest.

"I'm the Prince." Randhir said raising his one brow.

"Not the king." replied back Sanyukta smiling widely.

Only a king can change the rules of royal court and Kingdom.

The Prince knew that too so for a moment he went in deep thoughts. Then his eyes roam over her body up to down and suddenly his eyes turn darker.

He could just let her go. He know he don't need a companion that bad. He was enough on his own. But something made him keep her close to him. No matter how.

Sanyukta wasn't breathing anymore. The look in his eyes was intense and it had made the air thick around them.

"We can do some arrangements for that." Randhir said blinking out from the aura.

"Arrangements?" She remove her hair  unconsciously that fall over her eyes.

His eyes turn mischievous and she knew he is thinking something weird.

"I can arrange man's clothes for you. We can use some moustaches too." The Prince smirked.

She blinked furiously. If she wore man's clothes and moustaches he would know I was yukt. Or maybe he already know and he is just clearing his doubts. Only God knows what's been going on in his mind.

It's his another game. Yes. It has to be.

"No." She said.

"No?" He asked surprisingly. Nobody defy him. Never.

"Yes, No." She uttered and turn away to leave.

But he didn't let her. He pull her by her arm and suddenly their body was pressed to each other. Her body went in a little shock. She had never been this close to a man ever. Out of all man in the world, a prince.

"You know who are you talking to?" Randhir eyes were dense and dark.

"I know. But that doesn't mean I'm no one here. I have my own choices too." she tried to say it as politely as she could. But the edge of rage made her eyes look challenging.

The Prince looked at her skepticaly.

"Either accept me as I am or just let me go." She stated and snatch het arm away from his with a force.

But he didn't let go. It was the first time someone denied the Prince something. It was the first time when a prince order has been challenged. First time when the Prince has been challenged. But actually he liked it. He like wars. He like challenges. It made you grow.

Suddenly he smirked and let her arm go.

"Fine then. You start tomorrow." With that said he left the room.

Suddenly at the door he stopped

"Crossing your arm across your chest doesn't make you intimidating. " he smirked a little but hide it pretty quick.

She unconsciously remove her hands

"Infact it make you look more...." his eyes went darker again as he run them down her body but he didn't complete his sentence and left.

She took her time to process what just happened. so now she is in new trouble.  She has indirectly entered in a war against the Prince.

She sighed deeply and buried her face in her hand. She know it's going to be a torture but  now she had put her head in lion's mouth herself and It's obvious he would bite it down.

Suddenly there was a knock and two girls entered. "We are here to help you in changing. "

"Change for what? Am I going somewhere?" They made her sit on the stool.

"The Prince asked you to have dinner with him."  They said together and then giggled.

He did what? He never ask Yukt to dine with him. The two girl just stand there and adore her while smiling lightly.

"Have anybody told you how cute you both are. " Sanyukta tell them and she hope it will distract them fot enough time.

What's going in his mind? Is this his new game?  Gosh there is going to be his full family, what he will tell them?  She thought about saying no but then she remember that her father's reputation will be directly affected.

"But I don't have any clothes here" Sanyukta pouts.

"That's not the problem anymore. " they both giggled again.

Thank you so much.

Please vote vote vote

Suggestions and criticism both are welcome.