chapter 29.

I heard a moan when I tried to move. my head hurts, my body hurts, everything hurts. I think it was me who is moaning.

I went to reach my head but I felt heavy weight on my arms. I tried to open my eyes but I felt it too difficult to lift my lashes up.

"I think she is waking up. " I heard a manly voice beside me. there was a sudden shuffling in other corner of the room and soon I felt another presence beside me.

"sanyukta. " I heard a familiar voice called me.

I so wanted to open my eyes and look around. I wanted to see him.

is he alright?

where are we?

"why she is not opening her eyes?" the heard prince's voice again. this time his voice was full of concern.

"maybe she is weak. I have given ... medicines. ... ..you . ..rest. ..hurt too. .." everything was a blur after that when I began to feel myself drowning in some deep sleep. a place full of peace.

**

when I woke up this time I felt better than before because this time I was able to bring my hands to hold my banging head. I pressed it gently and winced. I open my eyes lightly and blinked. the figure sitting beside me move swiftly and within moments it was much closer to me.

another hand join my hands on my head.

"are you in pain? should I call the doctor again?" my eyes snapped to randhir and I look at him up and down for any injury.

"are you okay?" I blurred out quickly while forwarding my hands toward him.

he quickly followed movements of my hands and I stop to retrieve my hands back to me.

"i should be the one asking it." he quickly divert the topic and I thank him for that in my heart.

"what do you even ask that? what happened to me? I think I'm totally fine. " I said getting up on the bed. wow the sheets look beautiful.

wait

just wait a minute.

my head snapped up and I look around on the room.

"what the hell I'm doing in your palace. I told you I was done with this place.  I told you I never wanted to come back.  I told you I wanted to leave. " It look like I went in hysteria while i quickly pull of the sheets and I went into another shock.

"these clothes. ..." I was too shocked to complete my sentence.

"my clothes. ...." I tried again but failed.

wait

my eyes are getting blurry??

wait are these years?

since when I began to cry so soon?

since when I get so emotional?

yeah. right

the moment he had entered in my life.

"you know what I don't care. " I get up front the bed with my blurry vision and I could feel my body waved and I stumble back.

the Prince just sat their and look at me.  I wanted to ignore the little smirk playing at the corner of his lip.

I huffed and tried to get up again. this time she took support of the bed pillars to walk.

few successful steps later.

I was hanging in air. no no its not a cliche I'm not hanging in his strong arms. I am just hanging in air with my waving legs holding tightly on the pillar.

I felt a presence behind me.

"take a seat."

I wanted to protest really I wanted too but God knows he is right

I timidly sat back on the bed.

"I remember everything you told me. so don't worry. get well and I will drop you to your new destination myself. " the Prince eyes have a different serenity in them. he said it so convincingly that I made me nod.

from when I have become so obedient?

i tried to ignore his winning smile again look down at my lap.

I feel eyes on me so after few moments later look up through my lashes.

memories of the stormy nights came flying into my head. the way he showed up from no where. for me. the way he offered me his robe. the way his muscles moved when he move.  the way he followed her back when she tried to run away. the way he held her so close when they were hiding from the rain...

"what happened to me? " I asked confusingly.

"that's exactly what I'm thinking. " the Prince chuckled lightly.

"what? "

"you are changing. you have began to give up soon. you began to sit silent. you have began to cry. and most surprisingly you have Began obeying me. " the Prince chuckled again. .

while I just rolled my eyes and then frown at him.

"seriously I'm worried about you. it's like I have seen your two sides and both sides are equally....." suddenly he stop and his smile vanished and he looked away.

"annoying? " sanyukta tried to complete his sentence.

he looked at her with pointing gaze.

"irritating?" sanyukta tried again but his stare stayed same.

"evil? confusing? or there is more bad word for that?" sanyukta is now thinking rolling her eyes around the room.

"interesting. " randhir finished and quickly averted his eyes.

sanyukta was dumbstruck for a moment before she smirked.

"if you think that's gonna make me stay here. ha! you are mistaken. badly. " I lean in a at the end.

"we will see." randhir leans in too.

I quickly look down at his lips and bite mine  unconsciously.

"yes we will. " I added.

thank you  so much.

next part will be here soon.

vote and comment

suggestions and criticism both are welcome.