68.

Her peaceful slumber was disturb at a rough sound of door opening. Unwillingly she tried to open her eyes that felt too heavy because lack of sleep and too much crying. Heavy footsteps followed behind when she force her eyes open. She blinked several time to take in the big dark figure dragging its feet across the room. The way the figure moved and by the outline of his frame in the moonlight, she could tell it was him. He being too oblivious of a silent audience, began to get out of his clothes that he wore in the celebrations. He was hoping that maybe getting rid of his heavy coat will also lessen the weight on his heart too. That was a poor attempt to calm his heart who keep hurting and sinking. He close his eyes and waited for his heart to stop bleeding but it was too much to ask for. His heart was yearning for only one thing and it refuse to work efficiently until he got her back. There is no anger left in him, only emptiness. A hole, dark black hole, consuming him and eating him up after tearing him apart. At one point he thought he was dying but his chest heaving up and down was giving the proof of his breath. While sanyukta just admire the frame if her lover from far away. Her throat felt blocked knowing that fact where he had been before coming here. Image of him being with Ariana made her brain hurt. She should have left when she had time. In fact she must not be here at first place. Sleeping for few hours made her mind clear up about Aarav. She has nothing to be scared of. She knew this was coming. It's going to be worse when her father get to know. Until that it's alright. But what if he really create trouble for Randhir.  He is already struggling and here people are just not ready to let him live in peace. She realised a pinching thought that she might also be one of the people who are ruining his peace and the fact made her unstable. She gulped determining that if she can't be a reason to end his worries, she won't be increasing them either. She would try to take away all his worries as much as she could until she is here. The days left, will be the days we both would look back and smile. She could feel the determination flowing in her veins to make her lover's life peaceful. That's all she could do before it all ends and she had to go. Still lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Randhir turning around and get a glimpse of her on his bed because of the moon light and it felt like a swoosh of fresh air to him. Suddenly he was able to breath again. He was able to feel again. The moment their eyes met they both know that they could never live without each other. It's still a wonder how  anybody could fall for anyone in such less time.

"If I would have known this is what I will found in my room, I wouldn't have waited in yours." His voice was low as he took step in her direction.

She felt something in her heart knowing that he was waiting for her in her room. He wasn't with Ariana.

"You have no idea what scenarios have been running in my mind as a reason for you not returning to your room." He jaw ticks a little as he keep his eyes right to her. Feeling cold suddenly she snuggled more into his pillow which made him groan inwardly.

He is ready to barter anything to be that pillow right now.

"Next time you walk away from me, just remember that, I won't hesitate even a little to snatch you away and claiming you mine in front of everybody." He walked to the bed and bend down at the end. He wanted to be beneath those sheets with her. So bad. But he know it's going to freak her out if he even claimed his own bed.

"Can you promise me that you won't leave if I lay down in my bed.?" He knew he didn't have to ask. Its his. But  if that means she would leave than he is ready to spend whole night standing here.

He just wanted to be close to her. As much as he could.

"I won't touch." Randhir added after not getting an answer for long.

"You don't have to ask to claim what yours." Her words strike him hard in his chest. Is she talking about her? Doesn't she mind me claiming her in front of anybody? The desire to claim her did something to him. His eyes raked down her body covered with dark red sheets. She must know that it's cang to be dangerous to tempt him like that. The beast was craving to left free. Licking his lips he made his way to his side of bed. Sharing the same bed and same sheets gave a different kind of peace to his senses. He could imagine the real peace it could bring to him if could touch her and held her close to him. They lay on either side of bed, facing eachother. At first he waited for her to give him his pillow but he was happier when she tight her hold around it. Smiling a little he rest his head on his arm and look at her.

"You must get some sleep now." She mumbled slowly feeling her own sleep lost somewhere.

"I was craving for this moment and I don't know when I will get this chance next time." He stated

"I don't want to miss a single second of it by sleeping." He added with a peaceful sigh.

That's what he wanted for his whole life. No matter how much they fight throughout the day, this is how he want his day to end. Together.

"Isn't that would be creepy if you stares at me while I sleep." Her eyes smiles as she spoke. At first he look keenly at her before smirking subtly.

"Who said you are sleeping either?"