*chapter 8*

"Baba, I will miss you so much." Sanyukta almost felt like crying.

"Why my dear, you are just going to your friend house till her marriage, and it was your idea. you can say no if you don't want to. " Shabir patted her daughter's head.

"I can't Baba. Alsa is my best friend and she is going to get married and I don't think she would like it if I didn't accept her offer. Right Alsa??" Sanyukta nodded toward alsa and Hadaya who were sitting right behind Sanyukta.

"Yes. It's just so special time for me and I want to spend all my time with my best friends. Even Hadaya is also moving in with me like Sanyukta. " Asla said.

"Oh. I didn't know that.?"Murmured  Hadaya.

They all smiled awkwardly.

***

Sanyukta reached Alsa house and there she packed her another bag which consisted male clothes and some fake moustaches.

"I don't think I could carry this facade for one month. I am going to die. " Sanyukta lay flat on the bed. 

Alsa and Hadaya join her and sighed.

"I have an idea. Maybe if you just let your hair open and do a little  makeup and show some skin to our dear prince then maybe he would let you go. " alsa suggested.

"Yeah let her go to jail." Hadaya added.

Sanyukta pouted. Once this facade is disclosed she is so over.

***

The sun came up in the sky and Sanyukta found herself on the doorways of royal court.

"I just hope I don't end up dead." She Murmured.

"I think you will. "

The dark voice startled her and she turn around swiftly. Her soft body collides with the hard glistening body of Prince.

"Your highness!" She muttered in manly voice and turn to move away.

She is always conscious whenever she is around him. It's almost like he can see into her soul. Sometimes she wonder if he had already discover who she is. Because the way he look at her.... wait.....

"Are you into males?" Asked yukt without realising she could die for this mistake. She suddenly realised what she had done so she nervously played with her chain in her neck.

Instead of being offended the king laughed and said....

"I don't think it's a problem even if I'm" The Prince look around the royal court.

Sanyukta was sttund by the openness in his words.

Suddenly something strike in prince mind.

"Yes I'm.  And do you want to know what my likes are?" The Prince stepped ahead toward yukt.

She didn't stepped back. He just said that he like males now, he would not be interested in her.

But wait. She is in male clothes right now .

"I like little men with big moustaches. Smart and rebellious. Who doesn't fear speaking out his thoughts but who is still full of secrets."said the Prince.

"I don't have any secrets."  Yukt smiled awkwardly.

"You are not smart either." The Prince smirked and left.

Her mouth fell open and she felt a sudden annoyance in her body. 

She throw a little punch in air towards his back and mutter curse words at him.

***

Reaching in his room, the Prince was smiling to himself.  He had really enjoyed his morning.

But he is aware that yukt is hiding something. It's clear in his so-clear eyes. He had lot of female body in his arms so he know the feels. But what if he is wrong.  He didn't want to be judgement that man can't be skinny and little. Man can be skinny and they can be small too. But he can't ignore the feels he get whenever Yukt is around.

He looked around his room. His eyes fall on the table with fresh black roses and he smiled thinking about the first time they met.

Thank you so much.

Please vote and comment.

Suggestion and criticism both are welcome.