58.

I paced around the room when I find no way to get out of this room. I pulled my hairs in frustration. I have a very bad feeling inside my stomach. It just not fit well. I was upset and I was angry. I really didn't feel good after knowing that he wants to hide something from me. I took a deep breath and calm my heart. Maybe I should just trust him. He can't be doing something wrong. He won't do anything wrong. To me at least.

Right?

I was still in my dress when I heard the door getting unlocked.  At first I start walking in doors direction but as soon as I heard queen voice from the other side of the door. Then I thank God when I was able to hide only one moment before the Queen entered the room elegantly. She looks angry and she wasn't alone.

His eyes were searching for me in every corner of the room. I was hiding behind the doors from which they just entered. The Queen was clearly not aware of my presence, let out her anger on the Prince. 

"How can you be so careless? That was so embarrassing randhir. Now what would they think of you? Out of all your mistakes in your life, this is the most terrible mistake you had ever made. You knew they were coming. At least you could have prepared for it." The queen argued with her silent listener who just look around frantically not giving a single heed to his talking mother.

Realising the same, the Queen hold both arm of Prince and made him face her. 

"Now go and get it." She commanded the Prince.

His jaw was so tight that I thought it was going to break any moment now. He push off both of her hands from his arms before stomping his feet towards the drawers. Opening the drawer he pick up something small from it. It was so small that I couldn't even see it. He stood there, still, looking at that small thing in his palm.

"Wear it." The Queen orders again and the Prince huffed before holding that small thing between his fingers.

A ring?

I was still hidden.

I could run away right now.

He hadn't look up till now.

I thought about leaving when he simply slide that ring into his ring finger.

My world stop right there.

"This was the third time when I had to remind you to wear your ring before meeting your fiance. I'm so done with your carelessness. " the Queen shouted and  it made randhir close his eyes in frustration

"For heaven sake, mother." He shouted before he looked up and his eyes met mine.

I was still in shock.

I couldn't breath. I could feel my body.

He was engaged.

He was engaged

For God's sake.

He played me.

I felt tears burning up my eyes when I stare hard into his eyes. His eyes were stuck at me.. but before the Queen could turn around, I turn and left the room silently.

My vision was blurry and my knees wobble when I walk. I was aware that I was in not in males clothes so I had to hide again in the nearest room.

But the room wasn't empty.

There was a woman. The pretty woman with long black straight hairs. Her face soft and kind.. a well jewelled and well dressed woman.

"You alright?"

Oh gosh. Her voice is so soft too.

My throat was blocked so I tried to nod before I try to turn away.

"Wait." The pretty woman called.

I turn to look at her.

"Would you like to have some water?" She hold out a glass of water in front of me.

I look up into her soft. I never saw her here.

I took the glass from her.

"I have never seen you here before. " I murmured slowly not sure if I'm ready for the answer.

"You would have. " then she laughed. "But you will be." The pretty woman chuckled.

"And who are you? " her eyes met mine and I couldn't look away.

"I have no idea." I told her truthfully.

Then suddenly I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I didn't had to turn away to look who had followed me till here. But the sudden blush on the pretty woman's cheek was so evident that she is the one.

My eyes tear up again. But not for me this time. But for her.

Unknowingly. I was snatching what's hers.

I never thought he would betray me so bad. Not even once he told me that he was engaged. He never told me that he was engaged to to someone who looks so ...pure.

I took a deep breath. Wipe away my tears.

"Actually I do want to tell you how I'm. " I was determined when I turn around. "Or maybe why not you tell her who I'm, your highness." I saw a guilt striken face when I look up at him. But soon the guilt was turned into fuming before he clutch my arm so tight in his hold and drag me out of the room.