*chapter 22*

The chime of her anklet draw Prince's attention towards her.

"You called for me? " she asked him meekly before she entered into his royal room.

"You will accompany me in the royal court today. I just wanted to warn you that there will be people who gonna doubt you. They may try to be disrespectful to you..." he didn't looked my way the whole time in fact he just stared outside and watch sunrise.

Is he worried about me?

"..and you will be there for me. If you get disrespected then it's my disrespect too. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut and let me handle if anything goes wrong. " he finished and I saw the sun shine in his eyes .

Worried?? Huh. He only care about  himself.

"I'm no one to you.  So you don't have to save me from anyone. I can take care of myself alone. " I stated and turn to leave.

"That's where you are wrong. " this time when I looked in his direction I found his eyes staring at me.

He took a step in my direction and gently took my hair strand in his finger.

"You represent me. What you do, affects me. How you react, affects me. Your every move, your every thought affects me. " he keep looking at that hair strand while playing with it by his fingers. Then he gently tuck it behind my ears and I feel his finger linger there, on my skin, as his finger tip slide down from behind my ear to the bone of my neck.

Can he feel goosebumps too? It can't be only me?

Or its his some other game??

Suddenly I heard a moan and I blinked rapidly. Maybe I misheard. But soon I heard another moan and it was coming from behind him. Then I saw some movements from my peripheral vision. But the king remain so oblivious and casual with it. When I get on my tip toes to look over his shoulder I almost gasp and try to find a place to disappear.

A woman was sleeping on his bed, cover in his scarlet sheets. Her pale skin looked beautiful in those sheets.

Wait! Am I feeling jealous?  No way. Am I feeling angry? Yes.

He called for me here intentionally. He knew his acquaintance was here in his bed.

He wanted me to see her?

Or he is just to ignorant to think about it?

I looked away from him and clear my throat.

"Maybe I should leave now." I told him and turn towards the door.

"You leave when I say you to leave. What part of the sentence you didn't get in your tiny little mind?" He almost yell at the end.

Oh so he wanted to disrespect me in front of his ....his girl.

Why did that sound so bad in my head?

"I'm not your slave. So logically, you can't order me around. " I tell him leaving the room.

"Who was she?" A heard a voice behind me.

"No one. " came his voice.

And that's got my attention and it made me walk back into their room.

The sight has changed now. The small fragile delicate body covered in scarlet sheets was standing just behind the Prince.

One thing she knew that she didn't like the sight.

"No one? So I'm just a no one to you now? Why don't you tell her the truth, your highness! " I walk closer to them. The eyes of the girl turn skeptical and she look at prince in doubt while he just did his favorite pass time.

He glared at me.

"Who is she ?" This time the woman asked him again. Her voice contain an urgency to get answers.

"It doesn't matter and it's none of your business. " he gently pushed passed her.

"You were thinking about her last night, weren't you? " this question made the Prince halt in his way.

"You were distant last night. You didn't even ....you didn't even...finished. ...." the girl seems a little heartbroken. I genuinely feel sad for her.

But when her eyes turn towards me they turned hateful and anger.

I take my words back. I'm no more sad for her.

"Does she do the things better than me?" She laughed darkly.

"Does she aware how loud you moan when you are with me? " her voice fell down lower.

"Does she know that how nasty you get when you are angry..." this time she looked at his back.

"But last night you didn't even look at me and in fact. ...wait....now I get it. You weren't finished and then you went to her to finish.... " she smiled like she had solved a very difficult puzzle.

"Tell me honestly. " she went to him and made him turn around.

"Does she do it better than me? " her question was less dangerous than the look in her eyes.

Okay. Wait this is going all wrong? I can't be a part of this scandal. I better get out of it.

"Tell me. " she clutched his arms and he looked straight into her eyes.

I didn't liked their closeness.  What's up with me today?

I had to sort it out.

"Actually. It's not what you. ..." I began but he made me halt in between. He said something,  something very cruel.

"Yes. A lot better actually. " he removed her hands off his arms and end it with a smirk.

Thank you so much.

Please vote and comment

Suggestion am criticism both are welcome.