"Batman. He called us kids." Robin said.

"I know right, the audacity."Spirit crossed her arms with a huff.

"No, he never does that," Robin tells her.

"Look." Kid Flash grabs something out of Tornado's hand, revealing the things that were the case they had gotten from Cheshire. "One of those biotech chips we confiscated off Cheshire."

"Something is not right," Aqualad said to them. "Robin, Kid, Spirit Zatanna, Rocket see if you can get Tornado back online. The rest with me to find Ro-- Red Arrow"

"The problem's hardware, not software."Robin started as Ms. Martian, Superboy, Aqualad, and Artemis run to leave the cave and go after Red Arrow. "But where do we start?"

"I have a thought." Zatanna looked up at the ceiling towards Red Tornado's apartment. Spirit followed her stare with confusion.

"What are you looking at?" Spirit questioned.

Now the five of them stand with Red Tornado and a human-looking android, on the tables as they plan to download the leaguer's mind into a new body. Kid Flash attaches a cord to the back of the android's neck. "Download in progress."

"So Tornado built this android to party," Rocket asked, as she, Zatanna, and Spirit watch Robin and Kid Flash work on the robots.

"Not how he's put it, but yeah, more or less," Zatanna replies.

"I can't believe I missed this," Spirit complained. "Only because I was a sidekick before all this."

"Recognized, Black Canary, 1-3" The computer announced the arrival of the heroine.

"Hey, guys." Canary greeted the team, as she walks in. "I wanted to check in and see how you're handling the-- What are you doing to Red?"

"It's not how it looks." Kid Flash claimed.

"It looks like you're downloading his consciousness into a new body." Canary retorts.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Spirit cringed.

"But.." Kid Flash goes to defend them, but Red's new body sits up.

"Team, get out of the cave now!" Red Tornado ordered

Canary then lets out a sonic scream, and Tornado's new body begins to rip off, the top half hitting Kid Flash taking him down, and then his leg flying at Zatanna and Rocket missing Spirit completely. Spirit took out her staff, bringing it in front of her, for battle.

Robin jumps at Canary, but she grabs him by the arms swinging him down onto the ground, she then flips over him, and still holding onto his arms she throws him across the room. Spirit comes behind her, kicking her legs from under her, Canary goes to stand back up but a beeping sound stops her, she looks down at her shoulder to see that Robin had left her a little surprised. Spirit quickly moves out of the way, as gases erupt from the bomb, that Robin had placed on Canary. Rocket forms a force field over her letting the gas overtake her, knocking the Leaguer out.

"Black Canary a-attacked us?" Zatanna questioned with slight concern in her tone.

"Black Canary is the least of our problems." Red Tornado picked up half his body. "We must abandon the cave."

Rocket, Spirit, Zatanna, Kid Flash, and Robin along with the broken pieces of Tornado's new body, made it over to the sphere it was morphing into the supercycle but a longer version of it, suitable for everyone.

"Recognized, Icon, 2-0, Dr. Fate, 1-7. Captain Marvel 1-5."

The team along with Wolf, Red Tornado both his bodies and a tied Canary quickly gets onto the supercycle and promptly exits the cave before they could have an encounter with those three leaguers.