What's VHS?

COAST CITY

November 22; 06:42 PST

"What do you mean she broke out of Belle Reve?!" Marie shouted at her mentor. "No one ever breaks out of there! How could they let this happen?"

"Well, apparently Eiram was the second to ever break out," Hal tells her. "In the middle of the night, there was a bright light that filled the prison, and the next day she's gone. Batman thinks that it was a dimension rip that took her or a portal."

"So you think that she was taken from this world and taken to the next?" Marie questions, looking at the ground. "Do you think I'm next, she said that we are one and the same, wherever she goes I go."

"That why I think he's wrong," Hal tells her. "If what she says is true. You would have gone at the same time as her. But we can discuss this later, you're late to go to the cave and I'm late for my duty at the watchtower."

"Fine, but don't think I will let this go," Marie tells him with cross arms. " She's the only person who isn't either in the league or Gale who knows where I'm from and I don't want it to get out."

"You still haven't told them anything?" Hal asked. "I thought Canary had convinced you to tell him."

"Telling Anna didn't go so well, didn't really help boost my confidence in telling Dick and Wally," Marie tells him sadly.

"Well, we have to go," Hal says looking at his phone and the two of them rush off to their respected Headquarters.

MOUNT JUSTICE

November 22; 10:09 EST

"Recognized Spirit B-0-5," The computer said, Spirit appeared in uniform, as she had flown to the zeta tube in Coast City.

"Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Spirit, Ms. Martian, report for mission briefing," Batman said over the PA System.

"Phew," Spirit said. "Man if I was four seconds later I would have been dead."

"Rumaan Harjavti is the democratically-elected President of Qurac." Batman starts the briefing. "Harjavti has been praised as a fair, wise leader, a humanitarian." A clip of Harjavti and Bruce Wayne shaking hands appear.

"Sure. Any friend of Bruce Wayne." Kid Flash said, in between both Spirit and Robin. The youngest of the three covers her mouth as soft giggles escaped her mouth. Robin rolled his eyes at his two friends.

"But five days ago Harjavti allied himself with the dictionary of the neighboring nation of Bialya, Queen Bee," Batman said as an image of Queen Bee appeared.

"Huh! Not a fan." Superboy huffed.

"Few are. But Harjavti suddenly backs Queen Bee's faceless claim that Qurac and Bialya were once nation in ancient times and has announced that countries will reunify in two days at a ceremony in Qurac."

The video of Harjavti saying all this played on the screen. "After the ceremony, I will step down as President so that our rightful monarch Queen Bee, may rule."

Queen Bee then appears, "I laud President Harjavti for unifying our peoples and I will gladly come to Qurac to be sole leader of our nation."

"And the Quracis are okay with this?" Kid Flash questions.

"Hardly," Batman says as images of the Quracis people protesting. "They're well aware of the brutality of Queen Bee's regime. But Harjavti has censored the press, silenced all legitimate protest, and invited the Bialyan military into his country to enforce martial law."

"Queen Bee has to be controlling Harjavti," Robin says.

"Or Harjavti has been a secret villain this whole time and is now revealing his true nature and is the real villain of the day and is using Queen Bee as a cover-up." Spirit rambles with a pointed face. "Guys I think I just solved the mystery."