𝐓𝐅 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

excuse all mistakes ...
comment & vote ❤️❤️ .

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 @𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 @𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

laying down on the bed, the room was quiet the tv wasn't on it was still on the floor. the sun wasn't out at ALL it was still raining.

diamond still couldn't think straight, the fact that he forced himself onto her just leaves her in disbelief.

she also couldn't get over the fact that he didn't pull out, diamonds even tried to jump down the stairs but roddy snatched her down before she could even jump.

the thoughts of her having a child by him were living rent free in her mind.

roddy cuddled with diamond harder making her whimper softly of uncomfortableness. he popped his eyes open and gave her a glare making her look away to the window.

"what i tell you about whimpering like a fucking  dog."

"i-i'm sorry." she says gripping the pillow due to her being scared.

he closed his eyes back and soon soft snores came out his mouth.

diamond eyes traveled back to him slowly and she looked at him.

how could someone so handsome be so evil? after they got out the bathtub diamond tried to run out the house.

sadly, she barely got out the yard due to her being weak.

for her punishment, roddy tortured her.

tied her down and cut her with a hot knife.

slowly, she re-adjusted herself but she felt some on her elbow.

it was her phone.

she slowly reached over while grabbing it and eyes roddy at the same time.

successfully , she softly pressed the home button and her phone was on 74 percent.

'good' she thought to herself.

clicking the instagram app she went to text messages and typed up aliyah name and started text her.

𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗆𝖾.
𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗌

Not even a second later aliyah text back.

𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀? 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎?
𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽, 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾

diamond bit down on her lip thinking about what would happen if she told her. what if the plan aniyah have in her head doesn't work? what is roddy starts to abuse her more? and what if he kills her for real this time?

𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗌 ... 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗉𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝟣𝟥𝟨 𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽. 𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅.
sᴇᴇɴ

turning off her phone she exited out the instagram app and placed her phone back down and cuddled with the pillow again, looking at roddy.

but this time she didn't delete the chat.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 @𝟗:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

relief took over my body as i looked at diamond's text.

i finally get to see her again. wow .

my sister is in the bahamas? she always wanted to ho there when we was younger, but i bet she probably hates it now cause of the evil leprechaun.

exiting out of instagram i went to imessages and text officer brown and told him everything.

i'm getting my sister back. call me a snitch or whatever but she's way too young to be being held hostage by a fucking midget.

he's so sick, why wouldn't you let her come to her own parents funeral.

i had to do everything by myself. people were asking me where is my sister. and i had to come up with a lie.

saying that she couldn't handle seeing her parents get buried.

officer brown texted back saying we have to come up with a plan— but i already had one in mind.

"fucking bitch, trynna take my sister away from me." i got up and walked to my closet and packed my things.

looks like i'm going to the bahamas bitch.

and when i see that shorty leprechaun ass bitch, imma knock his jaw off.

  here go another chapter bitches👩🏾‍🦲

here go another chapter bitches👩🏾‍🦲 .

you're welcome

ion like y'all forcing and telling me to update 😒 tf rude ass lil bastards.