𝐓𝐅 | 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 @𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟎𝐚𝐦𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 @𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"IT'S ALL YO FAULT YOU STUPID BITCH" Aliyah grabbed a vase and aimed it at Roddy.

Relly was now holding her back while bird held Roddy back.

"Shutcho dumbass up" he spat

"ITS ALL YO FAULT " she cried "SHE INNA COMA BECAUSE OF YOU"

"IT AINT MY FAULT" he yelled

"GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER YOU NOT DOING NOTHING BUT HURTING HER"

"Naw she staying wit me" he laughed.

Aliyah grabbed another vase and threw it at him.

"SHE NOT STAYING WITH A MIDGET WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS TO THEIR SELF"

"BITCH THROW SOMETHING ELSE" he yelled.

"FINE IF YOUN WANNA GIVE HER BACK IMMA TAKE HER MYSELF"

"Bitch I'll kill you" he tried to break out of birds grip. "She's mines and mines only"

Aliyah broke out of relly's grip and charge towards Roddy.

"Aliyah stop" relly grabbed her.

"I HATE YOU" she yelled at Roddy.

"But I love yo sister tho'." He smirked.

"Ight y'all that's enough arguing calm down" Bird took Roddy up stairs.

Relly let her go and shook his head.

"It's not fair relly he can't do this. She has to come to our parents funeral" Aliyah sighed sitting on the couch.

"We trying to get him to take his medicine."

"Medicine?" Aliyah scrunched up her face. "What the fuck you mean medicine?"

"He has mental issues" relly mumbled.

"He supposed to be in a mental institution" Aliyah semi-yelled.

"It's best if he don't go" Relly looked at her "or everybody in there is going to be dead"

"I don't care he not doing nothing but hurting her eventually he gon kill her" she fussed.

"I know but if we take diamond away from him things are not gonna be good"

"She don't deserve to be in a situation like this. My sister is innocent she minds her own business and stays in her lane I don't understand why this nigga kidnapped her and beat her."

"Yea but you just don't understand his mental makes feel like nobody loves him he feels like diamond is gonna help his voices go away" relly explained.

"I don't give a fuck about nun of that, I'm getting my sister and taking her back to Miami" she said getting off the couch.

"Aliyah don't do it" relly warned her.

But being the stubborn bitch that she is , aliyah walked out of the house pulling out her phone calling an Uber.

"If nobody wanna help me I'll do it my fucking self"

++

Once she made it back to the hospital she basically ran to diamonds room.

Aliyah plopped down in the seat.

"Diamond?" Aliyah grabbed her hand.

"A-a-aliyah" Diamond eyes fluttered open as she tried to sit up.

"No, no lay yo ass back down I'm finna go get a nurse" she said before trying to walk out of the room but diamond stopped her.

"I-I w-woke up h-hours ago I j-just went t-to s-sleep" she mumbled.

"Why are you stuttering?" Aliyah questioned.

"She's tramatized from what happened" a short brow skin nurse came in with a new gown in her hands.

"Oh" Aliyah muttered.

"how you feeling sweetie?" The nurse asked.

"M-my b-b-body h-hurts" diamond spoke quietly.

The nurse chuckled "it's gonna heal soon."

"W-when d-do I l-leave?"

"You got to stay here for three of four more weeks" the nurse said

Diamond read her tag which had 'Ms. Hendon" on it.

After she helped changed diamonds gown diamond noticed that Aliyah looked like she had something on her mind.

"w-whats w-wrong'' Diamond questioned.

"I'm sorry" Aliyah mumbled.

"F-for w-what?" Diamond looked at her.

"For not being there with you. I was being a stupid bitch and got dickmatized by yazzy"

"I-it's not your f-fault. Y-you w-was in l-l-love with s-somebody w-who you t-thought was t-the one." Diamond said.

"I didn't kno he was planing to kidnap you" aliyah spoke softly.

They sat on a comfortable silence until Diamond said something.

"W-where's mom a-and d-dad?" She questioned making Aliyah stomach turn.

"U-um the plane crashed. They didn't make it" her voice cracked.

"N-no i-It's not t-true" diamond cried.

"The pilot took sum drugs before the flight started" Aliyah sniffed. " he OD while they was flying"

Diamond heart crushed. She couldn't believe it her parents, were gone.

"The funeral is going to be next Saturday" Aliyah mumbled.

"W-what a-about r-r-roddy?" Diamond asked.

" On yo release date imma have to sneak you out"

Diamond started to cry again making Aliyah get in the bed with her.

"I-I can't b-believe t-they g-gone" She cried in aliyah arms.

"I kno , I kno it's okay" aliyah's voice cracked as she rubbed her back.

what would you do if you were in a situation like aliyah?