𝐓𝐅𝟐: 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

excuse all mistakes ...
comment & vote .. or i'll delete this bitch.

(ɪ ʀᴍʙ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ⵊ ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sʙ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʀᴏᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ💀 ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʟʟ)

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟗:𝟒𝟑𝐩𝐦𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟗:𝟒𝟑𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

The street of Calhoun Street is relatively quiet, not a single car rode by, not even a single person walked by.

everyone was wither sleep or getting ready for bed, but not diamond, for some odd reason she couldn't sleep, her body was telling her to sleep but her mind was telling her to watch one more clip of 'The Hunting In Connecticut 2'.

she was scared out of her mind laying on her bed, not really wanting to grab the remote that was laying right next to her to turn the movie off.

What made it even worse was that diamond was all alone, aliyah left to attend tierra's funeral in florida, and crystal was at work.

So it was just diamond in her tweety bird pajamas pants & a black tube top laying in her bed wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito.

"she better stay her ass there." she mumbles watching the man telling the little girl to sit still while he looks for the dog.

she huffed when the little girl moved and started to see ghosts.

"stupid ass, he better get that lil guh'." her NOLA accent came out.

she grew anxious and snuggled underneath her blanket as the little girl keep walking until she bumped into someone.

Just when diamond scream at the small scare the tv went all black and her LED lights went off as well, including her closet light.

Diamond leaned up and looked around the pitch black room in confusion as she felt her heart race increased, her palms got sweaty and her armpits started to itch.

lets see.. i sat there watching aliyah pay the light bill... and it not raining outside so what the business is? She thought.

She felt the bed for her phone—to call aliyah but suddenly she heard footsteps, due to her trauma her bedroom door was already locked.

bring back memories huh?

"not again." she felt her self having a panic attack. "please lord don't let that be who i think it is." she whispered softly and slid off the bed and this time she waddled into the closet.