𝐓𝐅𝟐: 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 (𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

well, well, well this is NOT how i wanted to end this book, but since i feel like i outgrew this book—basically i feel like i over worked my self and i burnt myself out on this book.

but i'm tired of keeping y'all waiting and i'm not gonna leave y'all hanging because i appreciate y'all sm and all the love y'all showed this book & i need to finish this book so i can get onto other books (cs baby i'm cooking in my drafts real shit 💯💯💯)

so this is how it's gonna go (get yo popcorn and whatever ready and buckle y'all seats belt) :

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 | ఌ𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦 

𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦 

I know y'all got tired of Ms.Author girl keeping y'all waiting but.... I got away.

I looked at Reign who was now two years old and I smiled a little, her little personality reminds me of aliyah so much.

she looks EXACTLY like me, my skin color, my hair color, my face shape, she stole my nose and my lips, and my hair eye shape, she just has her dads eye color.

all the memories of her dad came back and I shook em away. In a couple of weeks she will be three & it will be the anniversary of something that i prayed didn't happen while I was pregnant with her happened.

Roddy beat on me the day she was born, man that was the worst day ever along with day I lost my sister and him kidnapping me after Graduation.

I remember it like it was yesterday, he was drinking with Jonathan and I was fighting for my life.

Reign was coming, I was nurturing like crazy a few days and weeks prior.

at the time I had in braids and I was taking em down and popping off my nails, I had the maids clean up the room and Reign's nursery.

On that day I was in the room, bouncing on the pregnancy ball. Those contractions were crazy, my screams were getting a little loud and Roddy stumbled in the room.

he saw I was in pain, but didn't too much care he was too drunk to know what was going on. At that moment that's when I really knew this wasn't the lifestyle my baby needed to grow up in.