𝐓𝐅| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟓:𝟏𝟑𝐩𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓⇔

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟓:𝟏𝟑𝐩𝐦
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"say you love me" Roddy smirked while pointing a gun to diamond's head. They were currently in his basement.

Diamond was tied to a table crying her eyes out.

He caught her trying to escape for the 10th time this week he got tired of her trying to leave so Roddy taught her a lesson.

"SAY IT" Roddy hollered while cocking his gun.

"I-I love y-you" she cried.

"say it again and say it like you mean it" He pressed the gun harder on her temple.

"I love you" she said again.

"I know you do" roddy kissed her cheek.

"I love you too" he walked to the end of the table untying her legs.

"you like yo new tattoo?" he asked looking in her eyes.

He tattooed his initials in diamond's lower stomach "R.R" .

She shook her head no making roddy pulled out his gun again.

He told her if she cry he wouldn't feed her for a month so she tried her best to keep her sobs in.

"imma ask you again DO YOU LIKE YO FUCKING TATTOO?" She quickly nodded her head yes.

he took a deep breath "words diamond words"

"y-yes" she mumbled.

"good ian gaf if you didn't like it anyway" roddy completely untied her from the table.

"it's yo fucking fault since you wanna be a dumbass" he mumbled going up the stairs.

Looking at diamond he saw how red and puffy her eyes was.

He sighed before saying "I know you hate me babygirl but eventually you gon start loving me"

"no other nigga would want you of you got my initials on yo body" Roddy stated as he laid diamond down.

"Plus we got matching tattoos" he lifted up his shirt exposing his chest which had diamond's name written in cursive on it.

She looked at it in disbelief.

"like I said before you all mines and you ain't leaving me" He said kissing all over her face.

Roddy sat down on the bed and pulled diamond towards him.

"imma buy you a ring and glue it on yo finger so you can't never take it off." he played with her right hand.

"we gon get married and have a football team of kids"

" you ain't gon never see yo family again and ion give a fuck about college you not going" diamond listened to him while she silently cried.

"Next time don't try to escape its gon be ten times worse then this" he said while looking at the tattoo that was bleeding a lil.

"promise me you ain't gon try to leave me again" He placed his hand on the tattoo making diamond flinch.

"Promise me" he squeezed it.

"roddy s-s-stop" she winced. "it hurts"

"like I said promise me" squeezing it harder he roughly grabbed diamond's hair "or imma I beat yo ass like I did a couple weeks ago"

"I promise" she cried out.

"good" he let go and removed his hand.

"Gimme kiss"

She hesitated but softly kiss his lips making roddy roll his eyes.

totally unexpected, roddy harshly grabbed diamonds  face and stuck his tongue down her throat.

he pulled away wiping his saliva off diamonds mouth.

"go take a shower and re-do yo hair" he said while grabbing one of his hoodies and some shorts.

Diamond did as told and limp to the bathroom while softly crying.

"stop all dat fucking crying cuhz" he muttered. "big ass crybaby"

it's just a lil update.

AND VOTE MF I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT HARD TO PRESS A MF STAR . IS IT THAT DAMN HARD TO JUST DO A SIMPLE CLICK ?

VOTE BITCH VOTE 🙄 .