𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"shhhh, girl be quiet you gonna wake people up" I shushed Reign.

it was late at night and me or her couldn't sleep, so we snuck out to play on the beach.

"Sorry mama, but ball!" she pointed to the beach ball that was rolling through the gate and touching—basically someone else property.

It was a gate, and the gate surrounded a really nice. house.

I made a '😬' face and covered my mouth.

"oh my gosh—girl what we gon do? I'm scared to go over there." I looked at Reign.

"me too...go get ball mama" she try to push me.

"me? why me? ion know who property that is, we is in italy chile... that could be the Italian Mafia or some shit." I say and she giggles.

I talk to this girl like a grown ass lady.

"ok, we go to gay mama and I get ball.. you batch." she says trynna pronounce 'watch' and 'gate'.

I move my long knotless braids then me and reign tip toe towards the gate.

"ok get it." I whisper watching her reach for the ball.

Her little feet barely touch across the gate but she almost had it until the wind blows and the ball moved further onto the property.

we both gasp and the same time.

"damn." I muttered.

My baby being a baby.

she runs to get the ball but hurry back to me and I held my arms out for her.

but guess fucking what.

she falls, and stay there for a minute accepting her fall.

"girl come on." I giggle at how she was laying there. "so silly."

I smiled and she smiled getting up making her way towards me.

"whew okay, now let's go—Hello" A deep voice with an italian accent says.

shiver runs down my spine.

I turn around with reign in my arms and faced to faced with a tall, olive oil skinned color man.

he had tattoos EVERYWHERE, and he had a glass of brown liquor, taking a sip from it with his eyes locked on me.

mafia man, oh god I can't do another one.

"hi." I speak back.

"you know it's rude to trespass on someone else's property, no?" His eyes never leaving mines. "what's a pretty girl like you doing out this late?"