𝐓𝐅𝟐: 𝐒𝐈𝐗

excuse all mistakes
comment & vote❤️ .

𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐑

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐎𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦

kill her

slick her throat

make that bitch pay

i sat in my chair looking at the pictures of diamond i had taped to my wall, while playing with a blade.

i miss her so much, why did she need a therapist? didn't i really fuck her up that bad?

it was almost Saturday, which meant it is almost time for her 5 month party.

i was so ready to feel her skin, hear her voice, smell her scent and most importantly have her and my baby back in my arms.

thats all i want. thats it.

nothing else, my voices was driving me crazy and i did thought about taking medicine for the sake of our baby, but that fucking medicine doesn't make me feel like...me.

i feel so drowsy and drained, i like the medicine-free me more.

But all i need is diamond.. she's is medicine, maybe when she comes home, i'll feel sane again.

my mind got filled with scenarios of her being here with me, and us playing with our babygirl but that got ruined when i thought about that bitch.

aliyah.

i got mad all over again and threw the blade towards a picture of her i had on the wall.

hit her right in the eye.

i can't stand that bitch, she gon die a painful, slow death. its just another nigga that don't wanna see another nigga happy and take away something he loves the most from him.

she gon die as soon as my eyes land on her, i wanna beat her ass so bad, when she punched me the day she took diamond away from me, i wanted her head.

i was debating on how i should surprise my baby, should i kill both of the therapist and her sister , and me and diamond eat while they decomposing or what?

i just know they gonna have some good food for her fat ass.

she probably tell them to have some salad and steak, probably some soul food