𝐓𝐅 | 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦  𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓⇔

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Meanwhile in Miami .....

Aliyah paced back and forth in her her room crying.

This was the worst week ever. Yazzy cheated on her, her mom and dad died in a plane crash, and diamond is missing.

"Where the fuck is she at bruh where is she" she cried.

If only she knew.

She grabbed her phone calling one person that she need right now Bree.

They became best friends as soon as Bree stepped in the school. Of course she like aliyah but aliyah told her that they were just friends.

"Bree I need you right now" she said as the call connected.

"What's wrong?"

"Diamond is missing, my parents died on a plane crash and yazzy cheated on me I don't kno what to do" she pulled her hair.

Bree had to cover her mouth to stop her from laughing.

"ight I'm on my way" she assured aliyah and hung up the phone.

"Haha" Bree mumbled grabbing her phone calling roddy.

"Hello" roddy answered the phone. Bree could hear diamond soft cries is the background.

"You already know" she rolled her eyes.

"Remember the plan" he said then hung up.

Bree took a deep breath and started the car.

Once she made it to aliyah's house she got out of the car and walked up the steps.

"Aliyah" she semi-yelled knocking on the door.

++

"I don't kno what to do Bree. She not here and I'm losing it" she cried in Bree arms "that bitch ass pilot took sum drugs before the plane started and he overdosed while they were flying"

"Do you think she just left to catch a break or sum?" Bree asked.

"No my sister doesn't like people she is in love with her bed. Where would she go?" She said frustrated.

"Umm aliyah I got sum to tell you "  Bree  nervously played with her fingers.

▁▁▁▁▁

Meanwhile back in Compton...

"DIDN'T I TELL YO DUMB ASS TO SHUT TF UP" Roddy yelled at diamond while grabbing her throat chocking her up.