𝐓𝐅| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

make sure y'all keeping up pls.

𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐑

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 @𝟑:𝟓𝟔𝐩𝐦
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

two officers with held a dangerous inmate in their arms, walked down the hall.

all you can hear was the chains on the inmates feets and hands-which were connected together- rattle.

they then turned into this room which had only a black tables in the middle and a lamp.

"sit down boy! and don't you move." the inmate scanned the officer that pushed him down harshly and came across his tag.

'jefferson' remember that.

in came a black man who had on a suit, all the officers left except for the two. they stood outside the door.

"hello Mr. Moore, i'm detective Robinson and i'm going to be asking you some questions." he fixed his tie.

the inmate held intense eyes contact.

"why did you kidnap that young lady from her home Mr. Moore?" he got straight to the point. "i don't wanna hear that you didn't, we have all the evidence from the pictures her sister took and showed up, till the cops finding you beating on.. what's her name? Ms. Miller."

"so you better get to talking."

"ion gotta do shit, nobody runs me but me." roddy raise his eyebrows.

"hmm... Mr. Moore how would you feel if you had a daughter and the same thing that you were doing to Ms. Miller happens to her— i know it ain't gon happen cause i'll blow a nigga head off if he looks at my daughter for too long." his jaw clenched.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT!" he slams his hands on the desk.

"ouu, somebody is getting a little angry." roddy smiles.

"GOD DAMN IT, IF YOU DONT START TALKING IMA HAVE THEM THROW YO ASS IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR."

"electric chair for kidnapping... i thought they do that when you kill somebody?"

"well, i can make out you in the chair for kidnapping, now tell me why did you do it!"

they sat there for 20 minutes holding eye contact, neither one blinked.