𝐓𝐅𝟐:𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 | ఌ𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐚𝐦 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"BABYMAMAAAAAAA." aliyah dragged out rubbing diamond's stomach that grew over the months.

She was now 4 months pregnant and bigger than ever-so she thought.

"stawwppp." she covered her mouth making sure her cookie and ice cream doesn't fall out of her mouth while she was talking.

"what you wanna do for 5 months celebration guh?" aliyah asked referring to diamond turning 5 months in a couple of days.

"i want..... a cake and some rotel, i've been craving some." she licks the ice cream off the spoon. "babygirl got me wanting to eat everything."

recently they just found out that diamond was pregnant with a girl. aliyah knew all along just by the way how her stomach sorta holds up.

"yea you ain't lying, eating pickles with mustard, chocolate and shit." she made a stank face making diamond laugh.

"how you been feeling tho? you excited to push her out?" aliyah placed her legs on diamond's lap.

"i don't know, i just know ima do right by her and try to take care of her the best way i can... i-i just wished it wasn't his baby"

"but be for real." aliyah thought of a way to lighten the mood. she hated seeing diamond sad.

"if yo ass could've got that abortion, you would've got it huh?" aliyah smirked at her.

Diamond busted into a fit of laughter while shaking her head yes.

"he probably would've killed me tho, but shit." she shrugged.

"hell nahh, bitch you outta pocket!"

"ion blame you though, i can understand where you coming from about the whole situation."

"but i still can't believe he real life glued that ring on your finger." aliyah grabbed her hand.

the ring was gone and all was left was a mark.

it took alot to get it off but acetone did the trick.

"and that tattoo... he need to stay in that crazy house." she shook her head.