𝐓𝐅𝟐| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ok ok ok my train of thoughts for this book back on track 😉

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟔𝐚𝐦

𝟑 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟔𝐚𝐦.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"put yo fucking crocs on and let's go." Roddy ordered.

Diamond sat on the bench inside of her closet with her arms crossed not moving.

"you got 5 seconds before i put em on for you."

diamond didn't even say anything she still sat there clearly not giving a fuck.

"5....4...3..2–man come on diamond just put yo fucking shoes on!" he smacked his lips walking towards her.

"we gotta go." he grabbed the crocs.

"apologize." she say's simply.

"ok, ok i'm sorry for waking you up out yo sleep to soon, raising my voice and snatching the covers off you." he sighed.

diamond snatched the crocs and waddled out the room with roddy right behind her.

They were going to visit his parents in Compton, he would've introduced diamond earlier but you know...

diamond didn't know how to feel, with her family being dead she just imagined it as a trip of getting off that island.

"got a nasty ass attitude and walking like a penguin, waddle yo ass to that damn jet." Roddy says watching her waddle in front of him.

"fuck you." she uttered as she sat down by the window seat.

roddy reached over and roughly grabbed her throat.

"when?" he smirked

she slapped his arm down and looked back out the window.

Roddy leaned back and leaned back while keeping his eyes on diamond.

she was so pretty, her plump lips, pregnancy nose, the way how her face laid out was perfect to him.

her freshly did knotless braids alined perfectly with her face.

Roddy had a personal stylist go to the house and do whatever style diamond wanted.

wonder what that milk gon taste like

let's throw her out the jet door