𝐓𝐅𝟐| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

vote & comment or go to hell ..excuse all mistakes
lol i had writers block for a minute 😂 .

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐚𝐦𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"please bare with me baby please, i'm sorry—mommy's trying to eat for you. i'm trying." diamond cried into her hands.

"pleas—i'm trying, just don't leave me." she sobbed "i know your hungry- i know i haven't been eating or sleeping for you but just don't leave me."

"i don't know what i'll do if u leave me too, can't be stuck here by myself with ya dysfunctional ass daddy."

currently diamond was in the room by herself while roddy was out doing God knows what. Probably killing people or torturing them, but diamond wasn't alone completely— roddy maids, chefs and security guards were in the house mainly there for diamond, he only had one maid coming in giving diamond whatever she wanted .

every since roddy locked her in the basement with her sister decomposing body, she hasn't been able to sleep or eat without that horrible image popping up in her head.

in the last couple of weeks when roddy tried to feed her she wouldn't touch the plate—of course he would force her take bites but she would sometimes throw it back up.

it toke a toll on the baby because diamond would feel this weird sensation going on in her body and her stomach would sting making her suck it up and swallow the food, at the same time thinking about aliyah's dead body.

she just couldn't get it out her head, the way how her sisters head was bashed open like somebody stepped on a pumpkin during halloween, her eyes—not in place, her blood all over the place.

she knows the baby need food and sleep but she just couldn't and both situations was killing her inside.

Not being wanting to eat/sleep because of a traumatic situation, but having too for her baby.

"okay, okay-lets give this another try. you were craving a chef salad and i asked the chef makes us some, so let's eat." diamond took the ranch and drizzled some on the salad and put some pepper on top.

taking the fork she stirred up the salad just the way she liked it and and stabbed the fork allowing some lettuce, tomato, boiled eggs, crips bacon, and grilled chicken breast to get on the fork.

She quickly stuffed the fork in her mouth and chewed ignoring the flashbacks, one bite turned into multiple and before she knew it her salad bowl was empty.