𝐓𝐅| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝟔:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓⇔

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝟔:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Diamond stepped out of the shower while wrapping a towel around her. After she got done putting on her clothes she put all her dirty clothes in the basket.

She walked out the bathroom but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Roddy laying on his back on her bed.

"hey mamas" he said while sitting up "you happy to see me?" he asked smirking.

Diamond shook her head 'no' making roddy frown a bit.

"so you ain't miss me?" he asked softly while getting up slowly walking to diamond making her back up.

"You kno what you got on is gonna be comfortable for our road trip"

His fist were balled up making diamond gulp.

"Road trip?"

"Yea mamas road trip"

By now he had diamond trapped. His body pressed against hers. Roddy aggressively grabbed her face pecking her lips twice.

"you so pretty you know that" he gently pulled a piece of hair behind her ear.

"When I ask you ask you a question you answer" he spat.

'what the hell wrong with this nigga' she raised her eyebrow at the thought.

"what do you want from me?" she asked softly.

"I want you" he responed while looking in her eyes.

"please leave me alone" diamond spoke softly while playing with her hands.

"what you said?" he backed up and squinted his eyes at her.

"Leave m-" she started to say but got cut off .

"IAN NEVER LEAVING YOU ALONE" he yelled punching a hole in the wall. Blood poured out from his knuckles.

Diamond bit her lips to prevent herself from crying.

"please leave" she put her head down as a tear slipped.

Roddy tried to grab her but she quickly moved.

"come here diamond" he said angrily.

"no leave me alone you're crazy" she tried to run but he grabbed her.

"Roddy let me go"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled in her face.

She tried to squirm out of his grip but it was no luck. He threw her on the bed climbing on top of her.

"get off me" She cried as he pinned her arms above her head.

"see this could've been so easy but yo dumb ass always fuck shit up."

Diamond cried harder at the fact that he called her out her out of her name. She just wanted him to leave her alone.

She still didn't understand why he was doing all of this. She continued to get out of his grip but Roddy was getting tired of her.

"why can't you just understand that i want and need you?" He questioned. Diamond ignored him and started kicking her legs.

"STOP FUCKING MOVING" He pinched her nipple making her scream in pain.

"AAHHHHHH" she cried.

"RODDY STOP" she scream as he twisted it making her nipple throb.

Roddy instantly started to feel bad as she cried harder than ever. Diamond wanted to know what did she do to deserve this.

look at what you did you dumb fuck

why would you do that to her

you stupid bitch

"SHUT UP!!" the voices his head made yell. He pull the needle out of his pocket and hold diamond down.

"roddy please don't do this" she pleaded as she saw the needle.

"I have to baby girl. It's the only way we can be together" he spoke softly as he brought the needle up to her arms.

'is this nigga bipolar or sum'

"no please don't do this. You don't even know me"

"shhhhh" he put his index finger on her lips

He stuck the needle in her arms making her wince. He press down on the syringe watching diamond slowly become unconscious.

"s-s-stop" she barely said above a whisper.

"goodnight mamas" he smiled at her. When she completely knocked he pulled the needle out and texted one of his workers to come and pack all her clothes.

After he did that he walked into her closet and found a small bag.

"imma make sure my baby girl be comfortable at her new home" he mumbled to him self while putting her phone, charger, Airpods, bonnets, a brush, comb, a couple of pads and tooth brush and toothpaste in the bag.

He zipped up the bag and slanged it around his shoulder.

He picked diamond up and carried her to the car making sure he buckled her up.

The only reason why he came to miami was to take care of his grandma.

Bree and winnt was the only ones who came with him for reasons.

He wasn't intended to fall in love with diamond but he couldn't help it.

"this gon be a long ride" he mumbled to himself.

Bringing the car to life he pulled off heading to the gas station. He glanced at diamond thinking about everything he could do to her.

Roddy would love to hear diamond scream his name as he pounded into her.

"We gon be together forever" he rubbed her hand smiling.

++
17 hours later...

"thank God we finally here" roddy let out a sigh of relief as he pulled into the driveway of their new house.

Grabbing her bag he walked over to the passenger side and picked diamond up and pulled his key out of his pocket.

Once he unlocked the door he walked upstairs to the main bedroom and placed diamond on the bed.

"You finally home" he said as he pulled the covers over her.

He sat her bag on the dresser and pulled of his shirt.

His phone dinged indicating that someone texted him. It was one of his workers letting him know that all of diamonds clothes were packed and on the way to compton.

He walked to the bathroom to started a shower .While in the shower he started to think about his future with diamond.

Roddy wanted to have a whole football team of kids with her. He also wanted their wedding theme to be nipsey blue.

After he handled his business in the bathroom he climbed in the bed and pulled diamond in his arms holding her tightly so she wouldn't try to move or leave.

"goodnight babygirl" and with that being said he fell into a deep sleep.