𝐓𝐅𝟐| 𝐓𝐄𝐍

writers block a nasty, dirty, funky, smelly, trifling BITCH.

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟖𝐚𝐦

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟖𝐚𝐦.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"throw it again."

roddy was face to face with a angry 7 1/2 month pregnant diamond with a pillow in her hand.

"or what? u dysfunctional muthafucka." she aimed it at him.

"ima throw yo ass out that damn window, throw something else."

"DO IT, PLEASE DO! I TOLD YOU TWENTY MINUTES AGO TO GIVE ME SOME BREAKFAST!" she picked up random stuff off his desk and aimed it at him.

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN MOVE, FIRST YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE, BROUGHT ME ALL THE WAY OUT THE COUNTRY, KILLED MY SISTER GOT ME PREGNANT AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE, AND U CANT EVEN FEED A BITCH!"

let's just say, she wasn't missing.

Roddy took a deep breath to control his self to not beat his pregnant lover.

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

just then three maids came in with a tray of food, one sat it down on roddy desk, while the other two stood behind him.

after he sat down the tray, all three walked out in sync.

"grab that chair and bring yo ass around here." roddy pointed.

diamond rolled her eyes and grabbed the chair and pushed it towards his.

Roddy sat down in his chair and grabbed the tray of food and took off the top.

it was pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, french toast, potatoes, fruits with a big class of apple juice on ice.

"i can feed myself." diamond objected roddy as he grabbed the knife and fork to cut the pancake.