𝐓𝐅 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ...
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 @𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

(Excuse any mistakes I'm watching black lightning while writing this 💀)

Back in Compton......

aliyah sat in the hospital bed crying her eyes out

"I'm so sorry Diamond." She felt like she failed her own sister.

Aliyah was hurt, angry, traumatized, and she was depressed.

"I promise I'm gon getchu back"

After Roddy shot her the last thing she heard was diamond screaming her name.

Aliyah personally asked miss hendon to place her in a private room so nobody can visit her, right now she didn't trust Bree and nem.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT" she yelled knocking everything on the table down.

This time she broke down worser.

Aliyah blamed everything on herself.

"Fuck man, if only I was there" she banged on the bed. "What the fuck do I do?"

After a while she calmed down and started watching tv a lil bit, but all she could think about was diamond.

"Aliyah honey are you okay?" Ms. Hendon peeked through the door.

"Yea I'm fine I just had a breakdown" she mumbled looking at the mess she made.

Ms. Hendon started cleaning up.

"You don't have to clean up" Aliyah spoke up.

"It's okay sweet heart I'll handle it, you want anything to eat it's almost my lunch break?" Aliyah nodded.

"Can I get zaxby's please?"

Ms. Hendon picked up the last thing and nodded her head.

"I'll be back soon sweetie" she then walked out of the room.

Sighing Aliyah grabbed her phone and click on gallery.

She chuckled as she came across a video of her and diamond dancing on the kitchen counter.

Then all the memories came. Aliyah wiped her tears and shut her phone off.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲"

++++

"We looked everywhere, she's nowhere to be found" bree told roddy.

"Look ion care if you have to search all over California, find her." Roddy gritted.

"I don't want to bring the whole 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 in this"

Bree nodded and hung up. Roddy threw his trap phone across the office.

"Imma find you aliyah"