Author's Note + Disclaimer

Thank you so much for coming to read Crossroads! Whether you arrived from reading my other Poly fic, Red Ring, or just stumbled upon this — Welcome! I really hope you'll enjoy this story.

This is a story on your three-way relationship with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. And your long journey will span from Marauders Era ➜ Golden Trio Era. I also apologise in advance if any of the original characters may seem OOC on some occasions.

I will also be adding Notes at the end of specific chapters as there are important details within the story that need to be said. And a huge thank you to lizzature for proofreading the first four chapters of Crossroads way back in November.

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 for each act are merely suggestions to get a sense of the overall mood of each section of the story. You may listen to them in no particular order.

Warning: Suggestive and sexual themes, and mild offensive language.

⚠️ This is a Vee Poly Relationship ⚠️

The way a Vee works is that one person is sexually and romantically involved with the other two partners, but they are not sexually and romantically involved with one another.

There is NO WOLFSTAR

Please RESPECT and keep an OPEN MIND on the topic of Polyamory/Polygamy/Polyandry in the comments.

That's all I ask. If you're unable to do so — please do not proceed. Thank you!

Mischief Managed