Chapter 37: A Wolf's Cry

— 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔 🌶

— 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔 🌶

        Sirius Black, a man with the experience who's slept with half the girls in their year, found self-control in a mere inhale of a cigarette, and unlike him, Remus lacked both.

        Remus pushes off his robes and kicks off his shoes as soon as he enters the prefect's bathroom. He didn't want to risk getting into the big tub in case anyone comes in, so he walks straight to one of the shower stalls on the other side of the room. He tosses his uniform on the bathroom floor and steps into an empty stall, turning on the shower on full blast and closing the door behind him.

        After settling everyone else in the dormitories for the night, Remus noticed that you and Sirius had yet to return to the tower. Before leaving to patrol the halls, he swiped the map and decidedly went looking for you. He thought you'd be somewhere near Dumbledore's office, instead he found you writhing in the arms of his best mate nearby the Whomping Willow.

        It had taken everything in him not to stalk over and shove Sirius out of the way and have you all to himself. Remus' senses were reeling as Sirius kissed your skin, felt your orgasm around his fingertips, and saw your face flush with pleasure. Remus was fuming, angry and more than ready to throw Sirius on the branches of the Willow, but more than that, he was angry at himself.

        Why? Because he was turned on.

        As the hot water runs over his shoulders, he presses one hand to the tile wall and grasps his cock with the other. After hearing your moans, watching you squirm, and feeling the blood pump to his lower body, he needed to come.

        Desperately.

        A curse leaves his breath. After growing up together, watching you change and become the person he's always longed for, Remus would be lying if he said that he hadn't fantasized about you in a certain way many times over the past few Summers.

        He left as soon as he heard Sirius asked you to be his girlfriend, in fear of hearing that you might actually say yes. He couldn't bear it, and walked off in the pouring rain back into the castle.

        He is thick, hard and aching all at once. He rubs his thumb over the wet tip and continues stroking it. And he sees it in his mind, like a beautifully painted canvas. You straddling him, making love to you on his back as he pumps his hips into you. His skin burning with need from his neck down to his groin. He wanted more than just to kiss you, more than just feeling you through your clothes.

        He grunts your name under his breath.

        Remus' lungs empty as he imagines your nipples taut, your breasts bouncing deliciously above him. He wanted nothing more than to stare at your body, drinking you in like he can't get enough. He fists his hard cock, white fluid dripping from its tip. He wanted his hands, his mouth all over you, your skin tingling because of him.