Chapter 40: Sun & Moon

— 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔 🌶

— 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔 🌶

        You and Remus burst into the boys' dorm room with haste, stumbling and navigating through the dark common room until you hear the doors close shut behind you.

        Your legs were tightly crossed at the ankles around his waist as you clung to him as if he were your lifeline, and he was yours. Your lips nip and suck at his skin, planting gentle kisses on his neck. He hums low in his throat when you run your hands through the back of his hair, softly tugging on his locks as your lips frantically move back to meet his.

        Your lips crash softly together as he carries you across the room, filling the silence. The room is pitch black except for the low moonlight that penetrated through one window. His hands are dangerously close to the warmth between your thighs. You feel  your heart race the closer he makes his way over towards a bed. You still want this, but that didn't mean you weren't nervous. 

        Reluctantly, he breaks the kiss, pausing to search for any lingering hesitation in your eyes. "Are you sure about this? We don't have to if you don't want to..."

        You clench your legs tighter around him, the ache in between your legs throbbing for him. You smile, giving him a peck on the nose. "Never been more sure of anything, Remus."

        His lips curve up in a warm smile, relief washing through him. You bunch his shirt up between your fingers, eager to reclaim him with your lips. Your mouths barely brush each other before Remus withdraws again, and you let out an impatient breath, ready to toss him on the bed yourself.

        "Before we go any further, do you—?"

        You drop your forehead on his shoulder with a sigh, patting his chest to let you down on your feet. His mind raced, condemning himself for allowing his anxieties to take over too quickly, for fear of ruining the moment by nervously asking too much. When he bends his knees, you slither off his waist to stand in front of him.

        You look up at him, your gaze clear and steady, allowing his chest to lighten just slightly. You raise up a hand to cup his cheek. "Yeah, Hope gave me the recipe for a contraceptive potion as soon as I turned thirteen." You turn away, suddenly shy. "I've already brewed a few vials on hand... in case this ever happened."

        "Oh."

        You chuckle. "Just remind me to take it after. We wouldn't want to instantly break our pact to not be parents."

        You drop your hand, interlacing the both of them through his fingers at his sides. Your palms warm and pulsing in sync together. His heart stutters at your touch, and a part of him wanted to instantly rip all of your clothing and just devour you here and now. But another part of him, the more sensible side of him, told him to take things careful and slow.