what?

"i think i'm going to throw up." yeosang dramatically put a hand over his mouth.

"stop being a drama-queen." hongjoong deadpanned.

"you have no right to say that, non-single person." the chestnut haired crossed his arms.

the nine of them met up as wooyoung requested since it's been a while since they got together as friends.

the complaining from yeosang was the result of two couples being too affectionate for his liking and their youngest friend having his eyes glued on his phone.

"jongho, you seem busy." hongjoong pointed out which caught the boy's attention.

he quickly shook his head and put his phone in his pocket. "ah, it's nothing, hyung. minjee just keeps bothering me."

"who's minjee?" the blue haired male asked cluelessly.

"it's a girl he-" yeosang puts his fingers up in a quoting manner. "-hates."

"i do hate-" just then, jongho's phone buzzed, making him take it out. he stared at the screen and scoffed, but a little smile crept on his face as he went back to texting.

"ugh, you guys are hopeless." the brunette rolled his eyes.

"this was supposed to be a group hangout, not a double date and friends." yunho grumbled beside them.

"you've been awfully irritated these past few weeks. what's up?" mingi questioned even though he might have a clue why.

yunho finally softens his face into a pout. "you know yeona?"

the crimson haired boy gave a faint smile and nodded.

"well, we kissed."

"oh." mingi purses his lips into a thin line. "so? aren't you happy?"

the only response he got was a sigh and shaking of head.

"you didn't force her, did you?" he tried again.

"she's the one who initiated it." the blonde frowned. "said sorry, and ran away. now, she's ignoring me way worse than before."

"yikes." the other winced. "well, good luck with her." mingi gave him a little pat on the shoulder before jogging towards jihae and seonghwa.

mingi put one arm around each the couple's shoulders. "hyung! can i borrow jihae for a minute?"

not even waiting for a reply, the redhead yanks the girl away from the junior who could only awkwardly laugh, mumbling a small "be careful" as his girlfriend was getting dragged away.

"thanks, hyung!" were the words mingi said before leading jihae to what seemed to be a bakery. "we'll be back in a minute!"

yunho squinted his eyes at the pair, especially at mingi. she has a boyfriend and he's still taking his chances?

"awe, looks like poor lover boy's been left behind." yeosang mockingly says.

"why don't we go to a nearby arcade?" san suggested. "we could make some time pass and have fun."