threat.

the following day after wooyoung's confession and san being his boyfriend, he couldn't be any
happier.

that was until he remembered that
he still had a bunch of people to be honest to, before showing san to
the world.

he called jihae and yunho, informing them that he made up his mind of telling the group, and they happily supported him.

he also told him about how he has a boyfriend now, which made both squeal. they couldn't wait to tease san.

and that leads them today. it was lunch and by some miracle, all their friends were there.

"my classes were cut early."

"i didn't have classes at all."

"my professor was sick."

these were the reasons they gave and they all made sense. wooyoung suddenly grew nervous because obviously didn't plan on telling them all at once.

they sat on their usual table and
had a little chat, mostly dahyun complaining about the previous
class she had.

"i swear, mrs. jung is the worst. it would have been better if she actually made us understand the topic." the purple haired exclaimed.

the rest laughed at her frown.

"oh, come on. a pop quiz can't be that bad." yugyeom comforted.

"it wasn't a pop quiz. it was, as she said it, a spontaneous performance." she said in a sarcastically happy tone.

she ranted, "worst part is, she even included the seniors, sophomores and freshmen in our evaluation. like, really? can't you grade us separately?"

"that's tough, dahyun." lisa sympathized.

soyeon only laughed at her closest friend. "did you pull it off, though?"

"of course." dahyun flipped her hair. "but there was this guy who was really good."

"ooh, who is it? maybe you can finally get over sana." eunwoo wiggled his eyebrows, earning him a quick hit on his shoulder.

"har-har, really funny eunwoo."

minatozaki sana was dahyun's ex girlfriend who was a year older than the seniors now. she returned to japan shortly after she graduated which led them to problems due to the distance.

that just led to awkwardness for the sophomores. they didn't really have a clue how the group reacted when she revealed she was bi sexual since they weren't around then.

jungkook suddenly noticed something and just had to point it out. "why are the three of you so quiet?"

the three looked at each other.

"now that you mention it, yeah. woo, you haven't said a word since we came here." lisa agreed. "you're usually the one screaming your
lungs out."

the silver haired swallowed thickly. "uh.."

the rest were quick to see that something was wrong.