ouch.

jungkook might have mentioned jaehyun during diner that may have led to his youngest sister violently stabbing her food.

he also said something about seonghwa, and that obviously made the girl frown evidently.

so, that leads to the present time where now that he verified what happened to jihae, he was ready to kick some ass.

the senior just had to do one more thing.

"jungkook sunbae." a slightly trembling voice approached.

"ah, finally!" jungkook cheered. "don't call me sunbae. hyung will be fine."

"oh, okay, h-hyung." the newly arrived boy uneasily said.

the athletics major sighed but accepted it anyway. "so, seonghwa."

the junior attentively listened despite how nervous he is. at first, he was very doubtful about meeting up with someone, especially with what happened the last time.

however, he completely changed his mind when he heard who called for him. he doesn't know why, but he felt more fear in making jungkook mad than any other 'tough' guy in school.

the place was also slightly public, so he could just run.

"yes?" seonghwa was really anxious since he had a clue why jungkook wanted to see him. he was thinking that it was because of him not returning jihae's feelings, but the actual reason caught him off guard.

"is it true that jaehyun busted up your pretty face? over my sister?" the older male asked with no filter.

seonghwa widened his eyes, gulping thickly. his voice seemed to get stuck in his throat.

"so? does your scared face mean yes?" jungkook tested. "don't lie."

the younger sighed, letting his head down. "yes. did jihae tell you?"

the senior only hummed in denial. "actually, she didn't tell me or anyone, so i had to find out for myself."

seonghwa chewed on his lower lip, feeling even more guilty that the girl had to keep her emotions inside. she was pretty shaken up, as well.

"well, now that it's certain that bastard pulled this type of shit again, lessons will be taught." jungkook exclaimed. he looked at seonghwa again. "meet me at the gym around four. does your class end there?"

unfortunately. "yes."

"okay, then. see you!" the older patted the cinematography major's shoulder twice before putting both hands in his pockets and walking away.

seonghwa blinked, proceeding to stare blankly as he tried to make sure that really happened.

-

and so, seonghwa's last class came to an end. normally, he would feel very relieved but he couldn't stop thinking about meeting up with the jeon jungkook.

after talking to himself in the bathroom to relax, he anxiously walked towards the school gym.

he's been avoiding that area for a while, scared that jaehyun might pounce onto him any moment, but he doesn't know why he chose to listen to jungkook.