project.

it was monday again, and jihae sat there in class waiting for the teacher to dismiss them.

yesterday was fun and they all exchanged numbers because they wanted to do it again some time.

all the boys were friendly, funny and really charming. especially, seonghwa. jihae knew herself that she was starting to have an interest in the boy, and she didn't mind.

liking someone always made things more interesting.

"okay. you can go. don't forget to bring me the group names tomorrow." the teacher said as she walked out.

"group names? what for?" she asked her seatmate.

"mrs. kwon gave us a project on researching about the different learning styles." she answered.

"oh, then we just need to study with each style and see what's best for us?" jihae clarified.

the girl stared at her for some time and then chuckled. "no. we need to do research on other students, different years and courses, to see what fits the majority the most. we also need to document our progress."

"oh, wow." jihae cleared her throat. "i guess i didn't listen that well, huh?" she laughed. "wanna be group mates, yuqi?"

the chinese girl simply nodded. "i thought you'd never ask. also, the group should consist of at least five members."

"hm. let's see." jihae scanned the classroom for possible teammates. "how about changbin? he's good at talking."

"should we ask him?"

they both nodded at each other and approached the guy.

"hi, do you already have a group?" yuqi asked him.

"no. can i join yours?" and since changbin invited himself in the group, he became a part of it.

they wanted to recruit more members but jihae suddenly got a text.

12:01PM

yunhoee:
where r uuuuu

yunhoee:
we're starvingg

me:
we're just doing something
for a research

yunhoee:
fasteerr jungkook hyung
won't eat without you

me:
🙄

me:
i'll be there in a sec
read 12:04

"hey, guys. i'm sorry but i need to get going. can you find more members without me?" she politely requested.

"will you be okay with anyone?" changbin asked to make sure.

"yep. thank you so much." she packed her important belongings. "should we meet up this saturday?"

"sure thing. now, get going. you wouldn't wanna keep your errands waiting." yuqi waved goodbye to her, and so did the boy.