performance.

and just like that, kq university's sports festival week was coming to an end. today was friday and the students were looking forward for the talent portion of the event.

almost everyone was at the auditorium where the school usually help performances and/or pageants.

"i'm so hyped up for this." yeosang bounced, gripping on both hongjoong's and jihae's arms. "jihae, you've never heard jongho sing, have you?"

the girl mentioned shook her head. "i bet he's good. i've never seen you this exited." she chuckled.

"seonghwa's dancing, too, you know." the short blue haired male reminded, which made the brunette exaggeratedly gasp.

"he said he was performing! he didn't say he was dancing!"

"you just love jongho more."

"not true!"

the girl giggled at the little quarrel they had. she spotted wooyoung waving his hands around to grab their attention. "ooh, there they are."

the closer the three of them walked to the seats, the more they saw who were actually there.

san was sitting in the middle of his boyfriend and yunho, more quiet than usual since soyeon, jungkook, eunwoo and yugyeom were also present.

both boys jihae was with stopped at their tracks. "uh, we can find others seats?" yeosang said in an unsure manner.

he was a little hesitant since the row was filled with the popular kids, and he was the only one who wasn't really close to any of them except for the other sophomores.

"don't be silly!" jihae slightly smacked his back. "we still have to cheer for mingi, hwa, and jongho."

"ouch. violence is not an answer." he rubbed the spot she hit, earning a snort.

the three sat down in their respective seats with eunwoo and yugyeom saying loud greetings to the new faces.

"if wooyoung ever hurts you, don't hesitate to tell me. i'll whoop his ass." soyeon said to san who immediately became flustered.

"he w-won't- wait, will you?" he turned to the silver haired who had an offended look on his face.

"sanshine! i'd never." wooyoung yelled, almost causing everyone to look at them.

"he's so cute." soyeon pouted. "i bet dahyun would squish his cheeks if she was here."

"mine." wooyoung claimed as he slung am arm around his boyfriend.

"ladies and gentlemen!" the emcee yelled cheerfully on the microphone. "has sports fest been great so far?"

students replied in a not so unison manner, mostly just screams of excitement.

"that's a lot of energy. good! well, sadly, all good things must come to an end, but don't you worry! just because it's finished, doesn't mean it has to be sorrowful. we just so happen to have the perfect way to end our activities."

the announcement caused around of applause.

"to start the end," the host jokingly said. "we have a freshman from the theatre arts department who recently gained attention for his extreme skills in volleyball. everyone, please welcome, choi jongho!"