fest.

before everyone knew it, it was already the first day of the event.

students from each field bought balloons, made posters and banners to support their teams.

they were currently on the court, audience roaring from excitement.

jihae was huddled together with her teammates.

"alright, no pressure. just have fun." their team captain smiled.

there were a total of six courses playing volleyball, and this game was against science and biology.

the players ran through the court to hi touch each other as a sign of good sportsmanship.

they got into their position and a whistle blew indicating that the match has started.

the game went on for more or less forty minutes. during that time, jihae was encouraged by her brother, soyeon, and yunho who were on the sidelines.

even though jungkook had to officiate the game, he was still giving her instructions to have a better chance at winning.

it was a fast game due to the competitiveness of the psychology team. fortunately for them, they won.

both teams congratulated one another and moved on to congratulate themselves.

-

the second day came along quickly. jihae didn't have any games to play since she chose to play only one sport.

she decided to use the free time to support her friends. meaning, she had to run from court to another court everytime the game ends to see everyone on them.

eunwoo's and yunho's majors were playing against each other in a game of basketball. jongho also played badminton against dahyun. last but definitely not the least, it was san's game of volleyball.

together with wooyoung, they tried their best to get their asses moving.

they first went to yunho's game where, to their surprise, mingi, hongjoong, and soyeon were already there.

"i thought you wanted to support dahyun." jihae wiggled her eyebrows at her sister who scoffed playfully.

"yunho and eunwoo are my friends, too. and joong invited me to take a seat so why not?"

"speaking of, isn't jongho having a badminton match soon?" wooyoung questions the males

mingi scratched his head. "seonghwa hyung and yeosang are with him. he'll be fine."

"it's starting!"

the timer begun as cheers erupted from the crowd.

"eunwoo oppa!"

"baby bear yunho!"

high-pitched voices were heard squealing behind them but they just ignored it, hoping to go deaf soon.

some time went by and yunho's team was leading with ten points.

"fuck it up, jeong yunho!" mingi yelled, earning warnings from hongjoong and laughs from the rest.