stuck.

it was currently five thirty five in the afternoon, friday, and jihae was currently on her way to seonghwa's apartment.

she was bringing a tripod and a camera, along with her backpack.

the girl was currently waiting outside their campus for yeonggi, who luckily finished his work early and agreed to take her somewhat near the boy's house.

the two were meeting at that cafe near the lee's house, since it was near the building where the junior lived in.

a black car suddenly stopped in front of her. the driver's window went down revealing a strict looking man, gesturing her to get in.

she happily did and sat on the front seat. "thanks again, gi."

he simply nodded. "you're going to a guy's house?"

jihae just rolled her eyes playfully. "it's for a project. i already told mom
and dad."

"well, then. i'm guessing it's that seonghwa guy?" he claimed as he stepped on the pedal.

"yep. it seems like you're more interested in him than i am." she gave a teasing grin.

yeonggi just scoffed, used to her behavior. "my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate you assuming everyone to be gay."

jihae just laughed at the irritated look on the older's face.

"and, really? you're interested in him?" the lawyer continued asking. "i thought you and yunho are a thing."

"my best friend wouldn't appreciate you assuming we're dating." she mocked the man's previous tone which earned her a groan. "and where did you even get that i'm interested in hwa?"

"hwa?" the older snickered. "you said it yourself. you're more interested in him than i am. it means you already have a liking for him."

the girl simply cleared her throat.

yeonggi glanced at her before returning his eyes back on the road. he smiled to himself, knowing he was right.

jihae looked out the window and noticed little droplets of water hitting it. "it's raining again."

"ugh, it's the fourth time this week." the man looked displeased.

"hey! rain isn't that bad." the sophomore tried comforting.

"it is when you have a six year old in the house, crying because it's 'scary'."

the girl could only shake her head.

soon enough, they arrived at the said cafe where they could see seonghwa holding an umbrella.

jihae thanked yeonggi once more before grabbing her things, the man offering help which she declined.

"you wouldn't want your slicked back hair to get wet now, would you?" the girl joked.

she stepped out of the car, desperately covering her head and running towards the boy. when seonghwa noticed her, he immediately went to her while reaching out for her belongings.