set.

sports festival.

that event considered as hell month for the athletics department.

they were assigned to basically set up everything for the students to have fun with sports and cultural events such as performances.

the worst part for them, was that they couldn't even play the said sports. it was a rule made up by the school that any person from a varsity or a sports club cannot join because there were considered as 'over qualified'.

this resulted them only supervising the only event that was supposed to be meant for them.

at the moment, the student body council together with the the most trusted people in athletics were having a meeting on how the activity should flow.

"so, is the schedule all set?" the president asked.

"yup. now, we just need someone to design and sew the jerseys for the ones who are playing." another member said. "anyone?"

no one seemed to volunteer.

the president looked at jungkook. "jeon, isn't your sister in the fashion department?"

the boy nodded. "yeah, should i ask her?"

"can you, please? she must know someone."

"alright. anything else?" when the group scanned to the papers and shook their heads, it was a signal that the meeting was over.

they thanked one another and wished each other good luck as they walled out the room.

"soyeon! perfect." jungkook yelled while waving his hand and gesturing her to get nearer.

the junior furrowed her eyebrows but still said a small, see you later to her friends.

"hi, kookie. what is it?"

her brother cleared his throat and handed her a notebook.

"um?" she scanned through it only to see body measurements of students. "what exactly do you want me to do with this?"

jungkook grabbed her shoulders softly. "can you maybe design and find someone to sew all this in... three weeks?"

soyeon blinked a dew times. "you want me to what?"

"i know it's a lot but we're in a hurry. but if you don't want to do it, can you ask one of your classmates?" the senior was practically begging his sister.

soyeon felt bad for him. he hasn't really been resting throughout this month. he was visibly exhausted and he can't even have a little fun.

she wanted to help him somehow so she said, "of course, i'll do it. three weeks, right?"

jungkook's doe eyes beamed up. "thank you so much. yes, three weeks. i owe you so much."

"don't mention it. don't forget to eat later." she reminded him to which he nodded enthusiastically.

he mumbled an amount of thank yous before heading to class.